- 98% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Snap closure
- REVERSIBLE WRAP SKIRT: 2-in-1 wrap around skirt features 2 wearable sides (one pattern, one solid) and an adjustable snap button closure that you can easily rip open as you are walking down to that beautiful Hawaiian beach in your swim cover up sarong.
- SHORT LENGTH QUICK WRAP SKIRT: Easy as 1, 2, 3, our swim coverup wrap skirt's adjustable waist fits straight and plus size women who wear US bottom sizes 00-24 / XXS-3X -worn low or high waisted. More secure than velcro, our snaps stay closed, won't make noise, and won't snag on your swimsuit.
- REAL BIG POCKET: The perfect cover up travel skirt for women with a pocket - our hidden, zippered waistband pocket will fit your phone (even most large phones), cards, and a key. Nothing annoys us more than when a womens skirt does not have functional pockets. That's a prime feature!
- VERSATILE, MULTI USE VACATION SKIRT: Travel light with our casual summer wrap skirt - use it as an athletic skirt, biking / cycling skirt, surf skirt, beach cover up, summer skirt, yoga coverup, sport skirt, hiking skirt, and pool skirt. Wear it a few times since it's a reversible skirt.
- SEASIDE SKIRTS: Our beach coverup wraps are available in a variety of patterns allowing you to transition comfortably from beach to boardwalk to dinner date. The quick dry material makes it a great casual wraparound board skirt for your next Hawaii vacation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 10.2 x 9.8 x 0.71 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 7, 2020
- Manufacturer : HDE
- ASIN : B0888RVLPG
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Have to change my rating. Only wore it a couple of times before a snap ripped out of the wastband when I went to take it off.