HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 Out - Techole 4K Aluminum Ver1.4 HDCP, Powered HDMI Splitter Supports 3D 4K@30HZ Full HD1080P for Xbox PS4 PS3 Fire Stick Roku Blu-Ray Player Apple TV HDTV
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.00 (50%)|
- ✔HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 out - Techole Aluminum HDMI splitter distributes audio and video signal from a single source to two HDMI displays simultaneously, and create impressive high-definition presentations. NO lag, NO flash or drop in resolution.✅Please make sure the resolution of both output devices is the same to ensure normal operation.
- ✔Long Distance Transmission - The HDMI splitter provides 10.2 Gbps bandwidth for wide-ranging use.Normally, the supported hdmi cable could be up to 5m/16ft. Allow you duplicate the screen to different rooms.(Can not extend monitors)
- ✔Wide Compatibility - Compatible with HDMI 1.4/ 1.3/ 1.2, support HDCP 1.4(will not bypass HDCP), Techole HDMI splitter suitable for most devices with standard HDMI interface. Input: Computer, XBox 360, XBox one, PS3, PS4 Pro, Fire Stick, Blu-Ray DVD player, Satellite Receiver, Route Roku, Chromecast, PC, Projectors etc. Output: HD-Ready, Full HsD TVs, Apple TV, Samsung TV, monitors etc.
- ✔4K Crystal Clear Picture - Techole 4K HDMI splitter supports resolutions, including 3D, 4K x 2K@30hz, 1080P @30hz, 1080P @60hz. You can share the most luxurious video and audio with your friends or families. ✅Note: Not support HDCP 2.0 & 2.2.
- ✔Simple Plug and Play Operation - This HDMI splitter is easy to setup and operate. Just connect your HDMI devices and the USB charger cable (✅Does not come with adapter) to enjoy. It is ideal for trade show, conference room, bedding room, living room, kitchen room and backyard.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The special place for Techole HDMI Splitter
Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio.
Video Format: Deep Color, 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 1440i/ 1440p / 4K, 3D Support at 1080p@30Hz, 1080p/60Hz, 4K@30Hz max.
The Aluminium is sturdy enough to protect this HDMI splitter from broken.
All Techole products are backed by our 24-Month Product protect time and you will always get friendly support.
This HDMI Splitter is portable and small that save your space while using.
1x HDMI Splitter 1 input 2 output 1x Micro USB charging cable 1x User Manual
Techole HDMI splitter will duplicate or "mirror" a single HDMI source on two HDMI displays. Both displays will show the same video and audio simultaneously. Sharing the most luxurious signal with your friends and family.
|3 in 1 Out HDMI Switch||2 in 1 Out HDMI Switch||3 in 1 Out HDMI Switch||1 in 4 Out HDMI Splitter||2 in 1 Out HDMI Switch||2 in 1 Out HDMI Switch|
|Material||ABS Build||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||ABS Build|
|Cable Length Support||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft|
|Control way||Button||Button||Button/ IR remote||Automatic||Button||Button|
|Use for||3 in 1 out Switch||2 in 1 out Switch||3 in 1 out Switch||1 in 4 out Splitter||2 in 1 out Switch||2 in 1 out Switch|
|Charging Cable Including||✓||x||✓||✓||x||x|
|HDMI Cable Including||x||x||x||x||x||x|
Compare with similar items
it could not extend two devices.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does not extend the desktop area. :-(
I think I need to get myself a dock for what I want to do.
The only issue I have with this splitter would be the shockingly short USB cable that is provided. I think it should be two or three feet long. I happened to have a longer cord and also a spare power plug but like I said I didn't need to hook up external power.