Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 20, 2013
I own two OEM Sony batteries and two Wasabi knock-offs. The sony is a great battery. Very surprisingly this Sony FV70 fits very loose on my camera. It works perfectly and it never loses power even when shaking the camera so it's just a annoyance. For the money, all future battery purchases will be knock-offs. I give it 5 stars because it's great. The Sony branding just ups the price.
on March 7, 2017
Quick delivery, excellent back up battery.
on March 5, 2017
Bought additional battery for my handy cam. Works perfect.
on June 28, 2013
There are two limitations when doing digital video: SD card capacity and battery life. The battery I purchased has twice the capacity of the oem battery so it will be convenient to change and extend the life of the video recording capacity. It charge initially in around three hours and seems to be excellent.
The battery arrived in the predicted time frame and was packaged well.
I'm satisfied with the quality and especially the price.
on September 25, 2013
I often run my Sony DCR-SX85 on a dash mount, hate when I hear the click when the battery dies and the cam shuts down or having to be stingy filming to conserve the battery. I run a 32Gb PNY class 10 card and get about 90 min run time out of the stock NP-FV30. Will have to see what the long term life is but have had other "clone" batteries that have performed well in other electronics.
on October 8, 2013
This Item is not giving enough power as stated, it is only good for 30-45 minutes then exhausted. but the ampere saying on the label is good for at least 3 hours on my Original sony battery. it is a waste of money.
on December 5, 2012
I didnt want to run all over town to find a replacement battery for my Handycam. I was a little hesitant because the picture didnt look exactly like the battery on my camera. The battery fit fine and was a longer life battery than the one my camera came with. This battery lasts a long time and came with cloth/extras. very happy.
on November 5, 2015
Used it to film football games - lasted for about 4 games, 2 hours each. completely dead now.
on August 23, 2013
This battery does just what it says it will do. I only wish that it were smaller, but hey, if you want more capacity, you have to settle for a little bit more in bulk. It's not too bulky to fit in my camera case and it works just fine. Very pleased.
on June 12, 2014
THIS DOESN'T SEEM TO REGISTER PROPERLY WITH THE SENSOR OF THE CAMCORDER. WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE MORE POWER IT CUTS OFF!!!! BEST GET THE SONY NAME BRAND.