Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on August 19, 2015
The battery seems to work fairly well, but the charger kinda sucks. The prongs for the outlet to plug in the charger are very weak and it feels like they're going to snap off whenever you plug it into the wall. Also, the mechanism for the battery to be secured into the charger itself it fidgety and netiher the OEM battery or replacement battery fit it well. Relies on a cheap little plastic arm that is eventually going to break off, rendering the charger useless since the battery wont stay in it.

Worst part: I discovered the charger will DRAIN THE BATTERY if the batt is left attached to the charger and the charger is not plugged into a receptacle.

The battery itself is OK. Doesn't lock up in the cam as tight as the OEM, but battery life is greatly improved. Get the batter if you want, but I'd avoid this charger.
on July 22, 2014
My original charger went missing after I loaned my camera to my husband and son for a school camping trip. I had a question whether or not it would fit my model camera and I emailed the Seller. Lightning fast response (within 5 minutes!) and I purchased it.

It was shipped immediately and arrived 2 days later. It comes with a larger capacity battery and it's a great quality product. Much easier than the cable plug in that comes with the camera. You can plug it in the wall or even has the option of using the cigarette lighter adapter port in your car for mobile charging.

I highly recommend purchasing this charger if you have any of the models that are compatible. You won't regret it because you never know when a wonderful home movie moment will happen and you need to have a charged battery at all times. Especially if you have kids and/or pets. I am blessed to have both so lots of movies are recorded.

Oh and I just found my original charger and I put it in the box as back up. I won't be using it anymore.
on October 11, 2013
Everything works as advertised. Was concerned whether the battery would work with the camera, but indeed it is running just fine after 6 months of use at travel softball tournaments. I get nearly 4 hours of recording time...which makes life so much easier! Charger works great with other batteries...no problems their either.
on May 29, 2014
I am very happy with this charger and battery kit. It works very well. I would recommend this to any one that wants more record time. I have recorded meetings for more than 4 hours at a time and never run out of battery. This kit is priced very reasonable.
on November 16, 2016
Sent it to my parents after they had battery issues. They loved it
on April 29, 2014
Works great! Really like how the indicator light changes colors to let you know the change status if the battery from red to yellow to green(fully charged).
on March 20, 2016
Exactly as advertised
on October 21, 2013
Product is a good value. Ability to charge in a wall recepticle or 12 volt while in my vehicle is a real plus.
on February 2, 2015
This was a Godsend. the power was just way too short of the stock battery.
on September 9, 2015
good product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.