|Brand Name||1 BY ONE|
|Item Weight||4.11 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.32 x 12.28 x 6.1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Omnidirectional outdoor tv antenna|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
HDTV Antenna - 1byone 360° Omni-Directional Reception Amplified Outdoor TV Antenna Long Range for Indoor,Outdoor,RV,Attic Support 4K 1080P UHF VHF Free HDTV Channels - Support 2 TVs
|Brand||1 BY ONE|
|maximum range||150 Miles|
About this item
- ✅ 360 ° Omni-Directional Reception - Receive signal from all directions, no need to rotate, no need the remote control as traditional huge outdoor antennas required to change the receiving direction for better signal. Enhance VHF signal reception, like NBC,ABC,etc. Assuring you more channel reception and less blind spots,like CBS, Fox, The CW, and PBS,etc.
- ✅ Up To 150+ Miles Range And Watch What You Want - This 150 mile range hdtv antennae enables you to watch local broadcast channels with high definition for FREE. resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals.
- ✅ Enjoy Clear HD Channels - This best quality model can receive free full HD channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and so much more. Receive your favorite channels without a monthly bill! Enjoy local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with no monthly contract and save around 1020usd annually.
- ✅ Weather Resistant & Durable - Get better signal reliability on windy or rainy day and unti-UV coating and waterproof/snowproof design allow shielding for minimum interference.Fit Home/RV/Attic/Marine Use.
- ✅ What You Get - If you have any issues with reception, we will provide detailed technical support to get your issues solved quickly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Antenna with Built-in Amplifer
- Power Supply Box
- Power Adapter 12V 200mA
- 39ft.Coaxial Cable with Waterproof Kit
- 5 ft. Coaxial Cable from Power Box to TV
- Plastic Wrench (Spanner)
- Instruction Manual
Preparing to connect the TV antenna:
- Check your TV’s type: Smart TVs and HDTVs can connect to the antenna directly. A digital converter box may be needed for TVs made prior to 2009. Please provide your own box if needed.
- Find the location of your local broadcast towers to fnd the best mounting position for your antenna.
- Check your house’s reception using the professional websites.
Compare with similar items
The number of channels you can receive: ⚫It will be determined by what is being broadcast in your area. Channel reception will vary from location to location based on terrain (including trees, buildings, hills and mountains). ⚫The fewer obstructions, the better you chance of receiving strong digital signals. ⚫Go to DTV Gov Maps. Enter your address for a listing of likely channels available in your area.
Feel free to contact us through Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/hz/help/contact/A2HZ4BCI0L23F0?sellerID=A2HZ4BCI0L23F0& Our experts can perform a signal research to determine what antenna will work best for you, help you with any installation and troubleshooting questions
The amount and quality of the channels you receive will depend on the following:⚫Channels being broadcast in your area ⚫Broadcast tower locations ⚫Strength of the broadcast signals⚫Terrain obstructions such as hills, mountain, trees, buildings, etc.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The antenna is very well made. Needs no tools for set up. It opens and has recessible buttons which snap into place and hold the components in positions very securely. There is wing-nuts for some of the components.....but, the entire antenna went together out of the box quite fast and without needing any tools. (Only an adjustable wrench is needed to mount/tighten it to your "pole" or other mount at your desired location).
I've installed both antennas and satellite dishes many times in the past and I know a good install will do the job and not cause issues, along of course, with a decent and dependable product.
Often poor reception performance is due to a poor installation. "Something was missed",..be it wrong antenna direction, bad connections, or in some cases, even a TV that does not have a decent (or accurate) tuner.
That all said, the 1ByOne outdoor roof antenna indeed received all 18 HD channels in our areas, most of them in the SE direction, but, a few in the Westerly direction, and this was putting it on a pole about 10 feet off the ground for test purposes.
You can Google what channels are round you, and get the station name, channel, direction and distance.
I will tell you in all honesty, we get every channel my list suggested we should.
We are ~65 miles from Canada HD channels here in Vermont and I am doubtful we'll receive these even when the antenna is placed up high near roof peak since we're in a bit of a ravine, but, maybe with luck, who knows.
I also have a distribution amplifier in the house for cable feed. It takes the tv signal and gives it a bit of boost to all of the rooms and several coaxial connections. A antenna moutned pre-amp can be purchased too for your antenna (I did not need one) to offer a bit of gain for reception if you are in a fringe area.
Net is that this antenna works extremely well for me. It's made very well and strong. Nothing n it felt flimsy. The metal elements are of course aluminum and light weight, but, the tubular and flat elemnts indeed are made well as is the frame on this.
Even ice and snow and wind should not bother it at all regarding damage.
If you do a good location survey (where to put this antenna away from obstructions and metal roofs, etc and use the best direction to face it for majority of your desired channels) plus a good solid wiring job (using -good- quality RG6 coax) and then mounting it securely, I do not think this reasonably priced antenna is going to disappoint you.
The setup was extremely easy. I just used the instructions in the package. It took me less than 10 minutes to set it up and scan for channels. It's recommended to not mount the antenna before you have scanned your TV to see if it picks up the channels. If it's not picking up much, you can move it around to a better location and scan again. It comes with a couple 3M strips, and if you place it and want to adjust it, you can easily remove the antenna from the wall. It didn't mess up the paint on my wall when I took it off and adjusted it. I'd recommend this antenna for the price and since it comes with a 16.5 ft coaxial cable so if you need to mount it across the room from your TV you can. Definitely check one of those signal strength websites first though, to make sure you will be able to pick up channels and to know if you should order one with a bigger mile radius.