HEAD Graphite Pickleball Paddle - Extreme Tour Lightweight Paddle w/ Honeycomb Polymer Core & Comfort Grip
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||0.48 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. By bringing those decades of experience & a keen attention to detail to all racquet sports; HEAD offers nothing but the best pickle ball equipment on the market.
- THE GRAPHITE ADVANTAGE: The lightweight carbon pickle ball paddles feature HEAD's Graphite hitting surface that offers a superior feel and increased control for the competitive player.
- TEXTURED: Extreme Spin Texture on the face of the paddle offers better grip on the ball for increased spin and shot placement.
- DESIGNED FOR PROS: This graphite paddle takes advantage of HEAD's most advanced tech. A polypropylene honeycomb core is paired with a new Ergo Grip for the perfect touch every time with minimal vibration.
- SPECS: MATERIALS: PP + CF, THICKNESS: 11. 0 mm / 7/16 in, WEIGHT: 215 g / 7. 6 oz., LENGTH: 408 mm / 16 in, WIDTH: 199 mm / 7 7/8 in, GRIP SIZE: 107 mm / 4 1/4 in
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About the Paddle If you value control over all else – this paddle is for you. Endorsed by Sarah Ansboury, 2016 US Open Women’s & Mixed Doubles Champion, the Extreme Tour is a lighter weight paddle with a unique Diamond Shape for added control with each shot. The reduced head weight allows for faster swing speed, giving you more reaction time and maximum power. It features an Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC), honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (CHS) with Extreme Spin technology. The professional level paddle is finished with comfort grip for great feel, touch, and ultimate dinking ability. Extreme Spin Texture offers better grip on the ball for increased spin and control. Graphite hitting surface is both lightweight and extremely durable. HEAD Born out of engineering a better way to ski and play tennis, we have used the most modern techniques available to improve athletic equipment for decades. Now, we have turned that same vision and attention to detail to all racquet sports to bring you nothing but the best sports equipment & workout apparel available.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.81 x 7.99 x 1.65 inches; 7.68 Ounces
- Item model number : 226507
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 3, 2017
- Manufacturer : HEAD
- ASIN : B074GG5617
Best Sellers Rank:
#700,645 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,034 in Pickle-Ball Equipment
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update - I really liked this paddle. But it only lasted 4 months. It has dead spots on it and it rattles. For the price I would expect it to last longer than it did. Disappointed