Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 22, 2010
I bought the bag because of the CCT technology which protects the racquets/strings from the elements, but despite the advertising there's no way I can cram more than 2 Head racquets in the CCT compartment. The only way I can get a third one in is to put it in the unprotected compartment which already has a water bottle, towel,can of balls, wristbands, headbands, wallet, change, etc.The mesh compartment in the unprotected pocket is a good move, but so far I've been just getting along with the 2 racquet configuration which makes it less satisfactory as my previous Heas Combi bag had room for all 3 racquets..should have gotten the Super Combi.
on September 17, 2010
Very good bag. Excellent construction, and quality. The climate controlled racquet storage compartment will only hold two rackets (not 3 to 5). You can put additional rackets in the other storage compartment, however that will limit your space available for shoes or clothing. There is a separate drawstring bag included for carrying shoes. I'm very happy with the bag, though I did think I'd be able to keep a couple of more rackets inside.
on April 28, 2011
Great case! only 2 rackets (without individual cases) fit into the special compartment. For me, more than enough, and the big pocket, is big enough to take everything! Loved the blue/white combination!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 29, 2010
It si a great bag for your money. I can put in upto 4 racquets with balls and misc stuff(no shoes though).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.