|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||26.77 x 9.84 x 1.57 inches|
|Item model number||234914S40|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket Pre-Strung Head Heavy Balance 27.75 Inch Racquet - 4 1/2 In Grip
|Size||4 1/2 Inch Grip|
|Grip Size||4 1/2|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Item Weight||10.56 Ounces|
About this item
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: The HEAD Ti S6 graphite tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide range of casual players. The oversized 115" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD HEAVY ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head heavy balance which can aid in stability and control when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable and lightweight titanium & graphite fiber technology, the S6 tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 252 g / 8.9 oz, Head Size : 115in, Grip Size: 4.5in, Length: 27.75in.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Everyone has to start somewhere; why not start with the most trusted name in tennis? Perfect for those with a moderate swing looking for added power, the Ti. S6 is an excellent adult beginner-to-intermediate level tennis racket. The durable titanium and graphite alloy frame provides additional force and stability with each shot. Its oversized head is the perfect choice for entry level players looking for crisp shots right from the start. Great value and even greater versatility combine for the ultimate casual players racquet. Oversized racket head diameter creates a larger sweet spot.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- this racquet is geared towards beginner players and is designed more for women or younger players who need help in generating extra power in their swing. Apparently the extra wide body design lends itself towards additional power.
- the strings with which this racquet came equipped are a fairly low quality string and if you plan to play much tennis you should have your racquet restrung with a higher quality string that will reduce vibration and also strain on the elbow and wrist joints.
- even beginner players can tell a difference between a high quality and low-quality racquet. I had the opportunity to hit with several higher-end Wilson and Yonex racquets that also had quality strings, and even at my modest level of skill I could tell a significant difference in my ability to hit the ball.
All that to say, depending on your profile this racquet could be an acceptable alternative especially if cost is a factor, but I would recommend spending the extra money to have the racquet restrung with higher-quality strings. I also recommend talking to a tennis pro before you buy a racquet, even if you are brand new to the sport. Had I done so I probably would not have bought this racket at all and put the money I spent on this racquet toward a higher quality product. Further, if you plan to compete at any level you will want to have the best equipment you can afford, because let's face it, it's all about getting the dubya (W)...the win!
So far so good, I'm not a great tennis player, though I can play decently, and mostly like to play for fun, fitness/keeping myself in shape and this is the perfect tennis racquet for it. It is probably the best tennis racquet I've owned for the money. I would recommend this racket over the ones you buy for less than $40 any day, and over the ones you can get for less than $100-$125... It hits the sweet spot for performance, power, precision, shock absorption, and value/price. Very happy with this one!
Thanks for reading :)
Top reviews from other countries
Deshalb gibt es für den englischen Schläger einen Stern Abzug.
Habe nun doch noch entdeckt, dass an der unteren Stirnseite am Griff eine kleine Veränderung in Form eines "SCHOCKSTOP" zu sehen ist, was immer das für den gesamten Griff bedeutet. In jedem Fall spielt sich der Schläger super angenehm. Der letzte Stern wird deshalb nachträglich lobend hinzu gefügt. M.f.G.
Because of this racquet is a little bit longer, (I don't know I can reach more or not because of length, I think it is more related to weight) it barely fit into tennis bag.
Das Racket wurde bespannt und in einer soliden Hülle geliefert, ein Dämpfer ergibt dazu das I Tüpelchen.
Es ist sehr leicht ,liegt sehr gut in der Hand. das racket hat eine gute Führung, tolle power sowie sehr Handgelenk schonend.
Ich bin bisher sehr zufrieden. Kann das Racket mit absoluter Gewissheit weiter empfehlen.