We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SHELL: 100% Nylon with DWR Finish; LINING: 100% Polyester 190T; FILLING: 650 down 90% duck down 10% feathers
- Keep in dry area. Keep out of heat. Never go below 25% charge.
- Temperature Control: High (-4F for 3.5 hours), Medium (5-10F for 6 hours), Low (11-32F for 8+ hours)
- Heated Area Control: Heated Back, Heated Chest, Heated Pockets, or Heated Gloves
- Packable & Lightweight (750g) - Charges Phone Devices 4-6X times
- Stuff Sack Included , 12V 12000mAh Battery Included, Gloves NOT included
- 100% Washable & DWR Water Resistant Coating
|Lifetime Satisfaction Guaranteed. Explore Buttoned Down.|
Classic Fit $39.00
French Cuff $39.00
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Sick and tired of keeping track of those layers? Or maybe you are just tired of under-dressing or over-dressing during those unexpected weather changes? Ravean’s light weight, 80g, down jacket is one of the lightest, most comfortable jackets made for any season and any temperature. It is the all-in-one solution. The Ravean 12V Heated Down jacket comes jammed packed with features: (1) Three temperature setting high, medium, and low, ability (2) Heated area control allowing you to control where you want the heat (3) Temperature range of -4 to 55F (-20C to 12C) (4) Detachable heated gloves NOT included (5) Packable Stuff Stack Included (6) lightweight (7) 100% washable (8) DWR exterior coating for water resistance (9) 4-6X phone charging (10) 12V 12000 Battery Included. If you would like to get heated gloves, simply look up on Amazon Ravean heated gloves, and add to cart.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B01LAEG396
- Item model number: 857685006670
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
If you are considering buying this, I would suggest you don’t.
They are poorly made in China, the workmanship is really bad.
One of the holding part break while I just checking when unboxing…
and we buy the female size based on their size chart, and found out it is too big
when we ask for exchanging a small size, they just said they don’t manufacture anymore
it is really bad experience as I have already backed more than 20 projects….
no one have such a bad after service like this company.
Keep your money for goods
So, just putting the thing on, I was already bummed out bc it was uncomfortable to wear. But, I REALLY wanted to like it bc I need a nice heated jacket. So, I pushed forward.
Heat-wise the jacket was extremely underperforming. It never got hot, but mildly warm and only when I pressed the jacket to my body could I tell it was on. I even tried wearing it under another jacket to enclose the heat. It was less heat than having two (cheap) disposable hand heat packets taped to the outside of an inner layer. In NO sense would I consider this functional, especially for the price. I returned my items, SURE they were defective and I would be given another chance at my dream jacket. They tested them and told me there was nothing wrong and refunded part of my cost. I ended up paying about $30+ for the disappoinment of trying their lame jacket. DON'T BE TRICKED BY THEIR ADVERTISING. This is not a good product.