J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Classic 7-inch Bread Knife
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The serrated blade will cut through the hardest bread crust or delicately slice through a tomato
- High-carbon German stainless steel hot-drop forged blades and bolsters
- Full-tang triple-rivet handle
- Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
- Diswasher safe - hand washing recommended
- 7-inch serrated blade for slicing bread
- Made of stain-resistant carbon steel that's hot drop forged for durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Classic 7-inch Bread Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BM Books and Music||MySecretPantry||Amazon.com||Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse||ChefPro||Chefs Corner Store|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 12 x 1 in||1.5 x 12.75 x 0.75 in||1 x 3.5 x 15.75 in||1 x 13 x 1 in||3 x 16 x 4 in||1.5 x 12.75 x 0.75 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
J.A. Henckels International Paring Knives are perfectly designed for smaller kitchen tasks such as peeling or coring vegetables and fruits. 3-pc set includes: 3.5-inch paring knife, 3-inch vegetable knife and a 2-inch peeling knife. Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty. Dishwasher safe.
A crusty loaf yields easily to this knife, whose serrations are big enough to rate--in knife-speak--as "scallops." Henckels' International Classic is a moderately priced cutlery line made in countries other than the company's home of Germany. The steel is of lesser quality than that used in its premier lines. Also, the handles are narrower and shallower--a feature those with small hands might appreciate. While this bread knife is dishwasher-safe, hand washing is recommended. --Fred Brack
Top Customer Reviews
- High quality manufacture
- Well balanced and sharp
- Shaped for the task
- Cuts cleanly, with no crushing or tearing
- It comes in a cheap plastic packaging (meant for shop display, not storage) and doesn't have a sheath, making it a menace to fingers in drawers for those without a spare slot in their knife block.
- An excellent bread knife - you won't find better for the price.