- Series: Rhetoric of the Human Sciences
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: University of Wisconsin Press; First Edition edition (1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0299104109
- ISBN-13: 978-0299104108
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,468,849 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
HERACLES' BOW: Essays on the Rhetoric and Poetics of the Law Hardcover – Import, 1985
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book provides a better, clearer, understanding of the usefulness of rhetoric properly understood. In this book the author,
James B. White, asks us to consider rhetoric as, ". . .the central art by which culture and community are established."
One is compelled to consider how many brilliant ideas died aborning because they were so poorly expressed.
I purchased this book used from the_kenosha_kid at Amazon Marketplace. The book arrived promptly and in pristine
condition. I highly recommend not only the book but the book seller as well.