- File Size: 278 KB
- Print Length: 152 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 4, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P8FU8UY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,516 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.99 (100%)
HERO (The Billionaire Salvation Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Kate Samuel left home at eighteen to make her own way, her parents are rich and used it to control her so she left and has never looked back. She dreams about meeting a hero, a strong handsome man who'll whisk her off her feet but she's had bad experiences in the past so when she meets the handsome and heroic firefighter Lieutenant Matt Lewis should she go for it or should she tread carefully?
This was a great entertaining read and up until the end I was loving it, ok the end is good, I suppose but I hate cliffhangers.
I use the term series very lightly. Its like they took 1 book, cut it into 4 tiny pieces (less than 100 pages each) and made a mad money grab. It would have been a little different if each piece had been a short story on it's own but that isn't the case at all. Its like a TV episode picking up after a commercial break, one after the other. It's very disappointing and as we've established this was all about the money I feel like they also cut the expense of an editor, which she sorely needed. The sheer number of missing words causing incomplete sentences and abbreviations like "smh" was irritating but the author also kept screwing up the names. At one point during sex the main man calls the main lady Kara.... Her name is Kate. It was clearly a typo because neither of the characters reacted to it. Speaking of the sex, was it copied and pasted? It became boring and habitual to the point that I skipped over it several times.
I genuinely liked the characters and the situations they found themselves in. I like the authors writing style and MAY be interested in more from her in the future.
I have posted this same review under each of the "books" as I feel it sums up the entire series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense