|Fits as expected||
Fits perfectly and keeps me warm when I need it
- Thermal Underwear is Made of Premium Silky Soft Fleece Lining for Excellent Comfort and Warmth in Cold Weather
- Four way stretch Compression FitExtreme Warm Wear is designed for Freedom of Movement and to keep your Body Looking Slimmer
- Aterial: Polatec thermal material,Superfine wool sweat to keep warm
- Feature: perspire,keep warm,slim,Antibacterial,anti-static7.
- Application: outdoor sport,cycling,skiing,climbing,running
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Item Name: outdoor sport thermal underwear set
Aterial: Polatec thermal material,Superfine wool sweat to keep warm
Feature: perspire,keep warm,slim,Antibacterial,anti-static
Application: outdoor sport,cycling,skiing,climbing,running
1 black outdoor sports thermal underwear set
All sizes are artificially measurement,the error in 1-2CM is normal
the color of the picture maybe a little different from the reality which caused by many factors, for example, the pixels and your computer\'s screen.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 105 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B075WXWTXL
- Item model number: MX 1001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 25, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pics show different tags and different stitching style. Left is the Large and Right is the medium.
It's REALLY hard to find long underwear that's warm and not bulky. I get cold easily, so wearing long pants under my jeans or skirts is a must. These are super light weight, warm and almost unnoticeable - sooooo much better than wearing traditional waffle weave long-johns (long-janes? lol).
They are also a LOT warmer than waffle weave long johns.
So warmer, less bulky, less obvious, soft, comfortable - what's not to love? :)
(sorry, no picture, these are super form hugging.)
First when I tried it I thought this was not going to keep me warm at all.
But on my first try I fell in love. wore just this under my mesh motorcycle jacket and it kept me warm enough.
Before I had this, I wore three layers of shirts under my jacket and still shaken because of the cold.
If the weather gets hot you do get hot real quick however you can take it off and it can be folded so small that can fit on that little storage on the back of you bike. Awesome product.