Hershey's Kisses Chocolate Candy Assortment
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Kosher|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 1.18 x 4.33 inches|
About this item
- Bite size chocolate KISSES candies are made from classic HERSHEY’S milk chocolate
- Iconic silver wrapped chocolates are perfect when you want to savor a sweet treat or share a heartwarming moment with a friend
- HERSHEY’S KISSES are gluten free and certified kosher
- Use HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates to add chocolatey goodness to your favorite recipes, fill up your candy dish, or welcome party guests
- Big 40 oz. Party Bag is filled with HERSHEY’S KISSES silver foil wrapped, single serving milk chocolate candies
There is a newer version of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kisses Fluted Cups with Peanut Butter Filling
1. Line 24 small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with small paper bake cups. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Place 48 chocolates in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium (50%) 1 minute; stir. Microwave at medium an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chocolate is melted when stirred. Using small brush, coat inside of paper cups with melted chocolate.
3. Refrigerate 20 minutes; reapply melted chocolate to any thin spots. Refrigerate until firm, preferably overnight. Gently peel paper from chocolate cups.
4. Beat peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl until smooth. Spoon into chocolate cups. Before serving, top each cup with a chocolate piece. Cover; store cups in refrigerator. About 24 servings.
- 1 cup Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter
- 72 Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates , divided
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine , softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
|Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now|
|Flavors||HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate||HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate||HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate||HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate|
|Size||66.7 Ounces||66.7 Ounces||66.7 Ounces||66.7 Ounces|
|Approximate Servings Per Bag||46||46||46||46|
|Serving Size||9 Pieces (41g)||9 Pieces (41g)||9 Pieces (41g)||9 Pieces (41g)|
|Calories Per Serving||200||200||200||200|
Say it with a Kiss. The iconic shape, festive silver foil wrapper, and classic taste of HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate candy combine to make a treat that’s sweet, delicious, and very sharable. Unwrap HERSHEY’S KISSES candy to reveal classic HERSHEY’S milk chocolate that’s creamy, smooth, and delightful. HERSHEY’S KISSES candies are perfect when you want to add a little sweetness to your day, fill up your candy bowl, or surprise party guests. You can even use them when you’re baking your favorite cookie or dessert recipes. HERSHEY’S KISSES candies are gluten free and certified kosher. This large party-size bag includes 40 oz. of single-serving, individually-wrapped chocolate candies.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.15 x 1.18 x 4.33 inches; 2.49 Pounds
- Item model number : 34000130030
- UPC : 034000130030
- Manufacturer : Hershey's
- ASIN : B001GUOQ3K
- Best Sellers Rank: #49,887 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
All major allergens are contained and listed as ingredients on our labels. As recommended by Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), please check the label on each package before purchasing.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Milk; Chocolate; Cocoa Butter; Lactose; Milk Fat; Soy Lecithin; Vanillin, Artificial Flavor).
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be fair, the lose chocolates weren't melted to the disposable cooler, but just little damp from touching completely melted ice pack directly.
I'm more than little weary of eating it not knowing how long it's been that way & if it happened prior to getting shipped out or during the transit ... I certainly can't give the bag away as a gift in this condition nor would make someone else to eat. I hope they will send me a replacement bag!
If you have never had these before, you will need the following information to consume them.
* These come in a plastic bag.
* There are many in a bag
* They are individually wrapped in foil and have a small slip of paper that protrudes from the tip
* The paper is fragile, but very important for the opening procedure.
* They are shaped like a drop, like a rounded pyramid.
In order to eat them, follow this procedure
* The kiss has a base and a tip
* The base is round and wider
* The tip is pointed
* Grasp the base of the kiss between your thumb and first finger firmly
* Gently grasp the slip of paper using the thumb and first finger of your other hand
* The paper is fragile and will tear, so carefully pull the slip of paper away from the tip and towards the base as if you are peeling a banana.
* Once you have pulled the paper away and exposed the chocolate, you will have to release the paper
* Maintain your grasp on the base, with your other hand use your thumb and forefinger to grasp the open end of the foil and peel that away similar to the procedure that you followed with the paper
* At this point the foil should be surrounding the base with the tip exposed and you can release your grasp on the foil
* Maintain your grasp on the base, and take hold of the tip with your other hand.
* Release your grip on the base and move it to grasping the remaining foil
* Pull the foil away exposing the kiss
* Put the kiss into your mouth and consume. Chewing or sucking are both reasonable ways to consume.
As for the ACTUAL review - the 40 oz size is so much more convenient than buying a few bags at the grocery store - and it's definitely cheaper. This is the second time I've ordered, and I don't think there ever WILL be a last time!! Fresh both times - haven't been disappointed yet. If I ever am, I'll update this.
Top reviews from other countries
If they were more affordable I could have some
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.