|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.9 x 3.7 x 2.3 inches|
|Size||Pack of 6|
|Item Package Quantity||6|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
HERSHEY'S Kitchens Baking Bar, Semi-Sweet Chocolate, 4 Ounce Package (Pack of 6)
($0.58 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.62. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HERSHEY'S Baking Chocolate brings the incredibly rich taste of 100% cacao to favorite dessert recipes.
- This unsweetened baking bar's reliable consistency and flavor makes creating chocolatey treats easy.
- Each bar is individually wrapped for freshness.
- Gluten-free and OU Kosher Certified, HERSHEY'S Chocolate has been an American favorite since 1894.
- This product ships as 4-ounce bars in a pack of 6.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Classic Chocolate Cream Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes.
- Skill Level: Intermediate.
- Prepare pastry shell; cool.
- Combine chocolate and 2 cups milk in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture boils. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Stir together sugar, flour, cornstarch and salt in medium bowl. Blend remaining 1 cup milk into egg yolks; stir into sugar mixture. Gradually add to chocolate mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture boils; boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell; press plastic wrap directly onto surface. Cool; refrigerate until well chilled. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
- 9-inch baked pastry shell or crumb crust, cooled
- 5 sections (1/2 oz. each) Hershey's Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar, broken into pieces
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
After a long day of managing hectic schedules, we love nothing more that walking into the kitchen, grabbing the eggs, milk, cocoa powder and getting lost in making a tasty treat. Baking for friends and family lets us express ourselves, explore our creativity and be inspired by fresh ingredients.
In this modern world of convenience where you can run out to the corner store and grab a pre-made box of cupcakes any time of year, bakers choose to spend time in the kitchen whipping up something delicious. Because nothing feels as good as getting those whipped peaks just right and nothing brings back childhood memories like the smell of freshly made cookies baking in the oven.
Founded over 120 years ago by the first American to develop a formula for manufacturing milk chocolate, the Hershey's brand creates delicious candies that are known and enjoyed by millions around the world. HERSHEY'S Baking Chocolate brings the incredibly rich taste of 100% cacao to favorite dessert recipes. This unsweetened baking bar's reliable consistency and flavor makes creating chocolatey treats easy. Each bar is individually wrapped for freshness. Gluten-free and OU Kosher Certified, HERSHEY'S Chocolate has been an American favorite since 1894. This product ships as 4-ounce bars in a pack of 6.
Chocolate melting instructions:
In microwave: place desired number of 1/2 oz. pieces in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20 seconds intervals, stirring until melted.
In saucepan: place 1/2 oz. pieces in small, heavy saucepan, over lowest possible heat, until they begin to melt. Remove from heat; stir until melted.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was so happy to find it available on Amazon for a fair price. Thank you Amazon!
Cook's Illustrated rated it #1: "“Straightforward and intense,” “-likable—like a firm handshake,” this supermarket brand bolstered with cocoa was “well rounded and complex” and “rich” with “deep notes of cocoa” in both brownies and chocolate sauce. Tasters appreciated the complexity of its “caramel and coffee flavors,” with a hint of “cinnamon.”"