Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Grease bottom of 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Melt butter over low heat. Add cocoa and 1 cup sugar; stir well. Remove from heat; cool about 5 minutes. Stir in flour and vanilla. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form; gradually fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are firm (center will be slightly soft). Cool completely.
5. Refrigerate about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with powdered sugar. Makes 16 servings.
Give baking and hot chocolate making 100 percent! From heavenly hot chocolate to fabulous frostings and gluten-free desserts, HERSHEY'S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa is highly versatile and very delicious.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.