HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa, 8 Ounce
|Price:||($0.37 / oz) Pantry orders are delivered for $5.99 and do not qualify for FREE Delivery. Learn more|
- Perfect for baking and beverage-making
- Cocoa powder made with 100 percent cacao
- Hershey’s rich, milder-flavored dark chocolate
- A gluten-free and kosher cocoa powder
- This product ships as a 8-ounce can
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All major allergens are contained and listed as ingredients on our labels. As recommended by Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), please check the label on each package before purchasing.
Cocoa; Cocoa processed with Alkali.
For rich chocolate desserts, try Hershey's® cocoa in recipes calling for baking chocolate.Hershey's® Special Dark® cocoa is perfect to use in any recipe that calls for dutch processed cocoa and can also be substituted in recipes calling for unsweetened cocoa or baking chocolate.3 level tablespoons of cocoa + 1 tablespoon shortening or oil = 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate.1 level tablespoon of cocoa + 2 teaspoons shortening + 3 1/2 teaspoons sugar = 1 ounce semi-sweet baking chocolate.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Hershey's® Special Dark® Cocoa.
Blend of natural and dutched cocoas.
From the manufacturer
Truffle Dessert Brownie Recipe
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Grease bottom of 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Melt butter over low heat. Add cocoa and 1 cup sugar; stir well. Remove from heat; cool about 5 minutes. Stir in flour and vanilla. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form; gradually fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are firm (center will be slightly soft). Cool completely.
5. Refrigerate about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with powdered sugar. Makes 16 servings.
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon , divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Powdered sugar
- 4 eggs , separated
- 1-1/4 cups butter (2-1/2 sticks)
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.