Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Grease bottom of 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Melt butter over low heat. Add cocoa and 1 cup sugar; stir well. Remove from heat; cool about 5 minutes. Stir in flour and vanilla. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form; gradually fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are firm (center will be slightly soft). Cool completely.
5. Refrigerate about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with powdered sugar. Makes 16 servings.
Mildly sweet, perfectly balanced, and overly delicious, HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Cocoa is a versatile pantry staple. Savor it in delicious dark chocolate hot cocoa, as a mocha accent in your morning coffee, or in bold baked goods and desserts.
Flavor: Special Dark
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
When a product contains a major allergen, it is listed as an ingredient on our labels. We have strict procedures in place to prevent crossover of allergens into other products that do not contain the allergen. In instances where we have a concern about possible crossover of an allergen, such information will be placed on the label. You are advised to check the ingredient label on the package each time before you make a purchase, as recommended by Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN).
Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.