HESPLUS Hard Case with Mesh Pocket for Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX/CAS Graphing Calculator
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MATERIAL - The HESPLUS Hard Case is made of PREMIUM SEMIHARD and SEMI WATERPROOF EVA to provide excellent protection.
- PERFECT FIT - It fits and protects Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX / CAS Graphing Calculator.
- ALL AROUND PROTECTION - The durable,anti-static, shockproof case prevents any damages or scratches caused by accidentally bumping,dropping. The rugged shock absorption foam secures the calculator in good condition on the go.
- EASY TO USE - Features a mesh pocket for the cable and suitable small accessories; The durable and smooth zipper allows easy access in opening and closing; Comfortable hand grip for easy portability when you're juggling several items in travelling or outdoors.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - The case is a must have for your calculators; We offer 100% Money Back Guarantee if it doesn't meet your expectation. It is RISK-FREE PURCHASE!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This amazing case is compatible with Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX / CAS Graphing Calculator, it fits like a glove!
Advantages of the Case:
- Specially designed and fits perfect!
- The material is Shockproof, Dustproof, Water Resistant and Anti-scratch.
- The anti-static, shockproof layer and fluffy fabric inner layer can effectively absorb impacts and reduce damages caused by accidentally bumping, and offer 360° full protection.
- Features a comfortable hand strap for conveniently carrying.
- Extra Separate Compartment Mesh Pocket for accessories you may need.
- Durable and Smooth Zippers gives you easy using experience. It is also very convenient for you to put your calculator in and out the case.
- It's simply a great gift idea for your friends including yourself.
We strive for your satisfaction! You could return it if it doesn't meet your expectation.
NOTE: Case Only! The device and accessories are not included.
HESPLUS Carrying Case for TI-Nspire CX / CAS Graphing Calculator
It is made of highest quality and sturdiest material EVA. The case provides protection against drops and falls, the soft fabric interior keeps your device free from scratches, dirt and dust.
ALL AROUND PROTECTION
The anti-static, shockproof layer,with internal scratch resistant material to avoid any damages caused by accidentally bumping,dropping or pressure.
The HESPLUS Case is a must have for TI-Nspire CX / CAS Graphing Calculator
Perfectly Fit and Storage
Wherever you go, this case brings you tidiness and protection of your things.
Water Resistant & Anti-scratch
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a hard-sided case, but it does have a little give to it. It's apparently stiff plastic and not metal. The cushioning bumps on the inside are a nice touch. Another reviewer mentioned that the case had a funny smell. I didn't notice that until I put the case very close to my nose. It's a "chemically" smell. I wonder if they used an anti-static spray on it and that's what smells. I did notice that after handling the case, that funny smell was then on my hands.
Follow-up on the funny smell: The more I smelled it, the more I think they might have used neoprene on the inside of the case where the smell seemed strongest.
The "mesh" pocket isn't really mesh. It's a plastic sheet embossed to look like it's mesh. But it does the job just fine. There was enough space in the pocket to easily store my calculator's two USB cables and its battery charger.
The zippers pulls (there are two of them) bind just a bit on the corners. But I suppose that's to be expected. I do wish the wrist strap was detachable, but I solved that by tucking it inside the case between the two zipper pulls. Or you could just cut it off.
It's not hard case, so I would be a little concerned about it being stepped on, but drops and jostling, no big deal. It also isn't all that much bigger than the calculator, it's not monstrous in size. Haven't gotten it wet but it has the kind of texture that make you think a spill would not soak in and kind of glide right off, though I've been meaning to spray it with scotchguard just in case.
Zipper is easy, it's not a big deal when you want to grab the calculator out for a quick conversion or calculation.