|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 1.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HFP-342|
|OEM Part Number||fuel pump AC DELCO EP2039H MU2019 DELPHI FE0321 AIRTEX EP2039H MU2019 DELPHI EF0319 EF0321 E2226 AC DELCO EP292 EP394 EP460 EP479 EP493 CARTER P77244 DELPHI 25337925 FE0191 FE0203 FE0259 WALBRO TCA341 TCA3307 DAEWOO AM 06 ST VDO X10 240 016 001 993 784 025X BOSCH 0 580 313 057 0 580 305 003 0 580 313 004|
|Vehicle Service Type||roadster|
HFP-342 255 LPH Performance Fuel Pump with Installation Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ATTENTION! - This pump is a High Performance pump - Slight modifications may be necessary! Call or Message us first to be sure this will fit your vehicle
- Supports up to 500 BHP in N/A, Turbocharged, and Supercharged applications
- HFP Support is USA based and provided by USA technicians. HFP brand fuel pumps ship from the USA.
- This kit contains 5 Fuel Strainers - Most makes & models will have a 100% Direct Fit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Quantum HFP 255LPH high pressure fuel pumps are tried and true to be reliable, with verified pressure output by RC Engineering. A key feature of our HFP 255LPH fuel pump is the bypass valve, which is set at a higher PSI. This makes our pumps especially suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications, where consistent fuel pressure is a necessity. A clean sheet vane-impeller design lends itself to quieter operation, so instead of the vibrating hum, our pumps produce a very faint "wheen" sound during priming (when the key is first turned on) and are virtually SILENT when the engine is running. All of our fuel pumps are QS9000 quality certified, and include vehicle specific installation kits.
- Noise Level: Nearly Silent
- Design: Intank
- Flow: 255LPH
- Minimum Voltage: 12V
- Operating Pressure: 15-100 PSI - final fuel pressure set by regulator
OEM Replacement - 100% Direct Fit
- Polished corrosion-resistant case to help minimize seizing during non-operation
- Specifically designed for quiet operation
- Drop-in replacement
- Gradient density fuel strainer for superior contaminant filtration
- Compatible with modern ethanol-infused pump gasoline
- 4 3/4" Long from inlet tip to outlet tip
- 3 1/8" Long for the metal case
- 1 5/8" Wide for the metal case
- Inlet width: 5/16" (341/ 342), 7/8" (340), 3/4" (343)
- Outlet width: 5/16"
The Quantum Experience
Quantum Fuel Systems is a US fuel system company that was established in 1999. Quantum designs replacement pumps for the OEM stock assembly for both modified performance and stock engine applications. Quantum pumps are manufactured to our specifications to balance volume, pressure, and turbine impeller angle to prevent overheating of the fuel, a known issue with other pumps.
Quantum's HFP replacement fuel pumps, modules, assemblies, and kit components are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, and feature upgrades that improve on the OEM design. Upgraded polymers, brushes, and commutators ensure long life and durability in multiple fuel blends.