|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||5.8 x 4.5 x 3.8 inches|
|Item model number||HFP-382|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HFP-382|
|OEM Part Number||E3581M E3606M E3610M E3691M E3692M E3707M E3709M, E3753M E3765M E3768M E3783M E3797M E3798M E3802M, E3844M E4010M E4011M E4024M MU1503 MU1639 MU1653, MU1655 MU1396 MU1657 MU1679 MU1681 MU1688 MU1840, MU1841 MU1919 MU1921 MU2109 MU2135 MU2139 MU2170, MU2171 MU2172 MU2212 FG0433 FG0515 FG0808 FG0809, FG1054 FG1055 FG1153 FG1154 FG1216 FG1217 FG1218, FG1289 FG1292 FG1301 FG1690 FG1690|
HFP-382 Replacement Fuel Pump with Strainer and Installation Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes a Complete Installation Kit - 7 Strainers in this kit ensure 100% direct fitment
- Use Amazon MyGarage feature to ensure this fits your vehicle
- Lifetime Warranty - Free Returns
- Designed to last over 100,000 miles
- Not sure if this will fit your vehicle? Questions about installation? Contact us directly via Amazon Messaging or by phone - technical support is available!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The HFP-382 is used in a wide range of vehicles - our comprehensive installation kit is designed to include strainers and necessary hardware for any vehicle that uses the HFP-382
The fuel pump motor and strainer are the often the only components of the fuel pump assembly that need replacing.
- The fuel strainer is an important part of any fuel pump replacement kit. Using the incorrect strainer, or an overly-generic strainer can lead to premature pump failure.
- The HFP-382 includes everything you might need to replace inside of your fuel pump assembly in order to get you back on the road without being gouged at the dealership.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks to YOUTUBE and quick shipping I was back on the road . Saving $400 bucks.
Otherwise, the fuel pump was an exact drop-in replacement. I didn't have to modify my car's wiring at all, the existing wiring plugged straight into the new pump. I have put on about 1000 miles since doing the replacement, and so far everything is working great!
Most recent customer reviews
Strainer for the pump itself was not included in this kit. Only the strainer for the fuel module was included.Read more
the electrical connectors are different, don't fit the cars factory harness
installation would require splicing the cable, which...Read more
The seller responded quickly, and is in the process of getting me a replacement pump.
To be continued.......