HHIP 3900-4555 6" 6 Jaw Self-Centering Lathe Chuck, Plain Back
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent for holding and machining thin wall LED work pieces
- Made of high grade semi-steel
- Self-centering, hardened and precision ground jaws
- 1 set of mounting screws included
- Adjusting wrench is supplied
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||6" Chuck Size|
Specification for this product family
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
6" 6-Jaw Self-Centering Plain Back Lathe Chuck ~ Excellent for holding and machining thin wall LED work pieces. ~ Made of high grade semi-steel. ~ Self-centering, hardened and precision ground jaws. ~ 1 set of mounting screws included. ~ Adjusting wrench is supplied. ~ .003" T.I.R ~ D is 6". ~ D1 is 5.15. ~ D2 is 5.6. ~ h is 0.2. ~ A is 2.6. ~ B is 2. ~ Z-d is 3 X M8. ~ Center hole is 1.65.
Size: 6" Chuck Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|