|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.9 x 5 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||LT3045|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Planet Bike Blaze 2Watt LED Headlight
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made using sustainable methods
- Made using high quality materials
- Tested to ensure quality and durability
- Bright, multi-mode 2-Watt LED Headlight with tool-free mounting bracket and batteries
- Features high and low power beams along with SuperFlash flashing mode that is visible in daylight
- High/low/flashing run times of 5/12/18 hours on two AA batteries (included)
- Bulb offers 146 lumens; light weighs 144 grams with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty; 25 percent of the proceeds of this sale support bicycle advocacy
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Planet Bike blaze headlights in 1/2, 1, and 2 watt LED headlight. Quick cam bracket mounts without tools. Fits 25.4-Millimeter to 31.8-Millimeter handlebars. 2 AA batteries included. Steady and flashing modes. High/low beams along with super-flash mode for blaze 1 and 2.
Planet Bike Blaze 2 Watt LED Headlight
Light up the road and let the cars know you're there with the Planet Bike 2 Watt Blaze LED headlight. Compact and affordable, the Blaze is a great choice for recreational riders and commuters. The light offers a super-bright high mode of 146 lumens, as well as low power beam to conserve battery life, and a SuperFlash flashing mode that is highly visible, even in daylight. The Blaze installs on your bike and adjusts in moments--tool free--thanks to its QuickCam bracket mount. The mount fits 25.4 to 31.8-millimeter handlebars and comes ready to use with two AA batteries included.
Features and Specifications:
- Modes: high and low power beam; SuperFlash flashing mode
- Run times: 5 hours (high mode); 12 hours (low mode); 18 hours (flashing mode)
- Requires two AA batteries (included)
- Lumens: 146
- Weight: 144 grams with batteries
Top customer reviews
And Planet Bike customer service is the best. The whole company, in fact, is great. It advocates for bikers. It also offers a wide range of replacement parts for nearly every product it offers. After a crash, I had cracked the rear part of the housing that mounted the light to the handlebar adapter. I checked the Planet Bike website, but couldn't find this piece. I gave them a call just to be sure and the rep managed to turn one up for me. And he only charged me for shipping! Honestly, a great company.
The product is great and the company is great. Planet Bike is at the top of my list whenever I need to buy bicycle components for these reasons.
I'm a big fan of "brighter is better", and run headlights even in daytime when around cars. The flashing mode of this light is very visible to cars in daytime. I also like that its first "on" mode is normal brightness, with a second "brighter" mode available after one more button push.
Update: The on/off switch on one of our four Planet Bike Blaze 2Watt headlights just failed after 2 months of occasional use. Now the only way to turn the light off once on is to screw off the front part of the light and then screw it back on. Knocking a star off, even though it's still under warranty, as returning it for repair is an unwanted hassle.
Please rate this review if you found it helpful.