Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 13, 2017
Believe it or not I bought these a long time ago. Today was first time I used them with Multi-Grain Tortillas. Worked beautiful and shaped the bowl unbelievably. Just a word of caution follow the directions as form bakes very fast. I let mine in a little too long but was still a fastbgreat lunch. Cleanup is a breeze.
on June 24, 2017
Creates crispy crunchy bowls from tortillas just like a restaurant. Just spray with the bowl with PAM, neatly tuck in the tortilla and cook at 350 till toasty brown, about 8 minutes.
on September 13, 2017
Works well enough. Sometimes the pin holding the handle slips out and it's a little annoying to get back in, but well made otherwise. I do wish it would squish the tortillas a bit flatter, but they're still delicious and getting shoved into my head hole, so I'm happy!
on November 2, 2017
Good - but I wish I had gotten a bigger one. Will need to order another one for larger tortilla making. If you think you might want to make larger tortillas just buy a lager size to begin with, no need to have multiple presses in the house!
on February 18, 2016
Works perfectly. I use wax paper with it. Not super durable. After many tortillas mine has started to squish more on one side; would be nice if lever pushed at center and not on edge bit think I just need a bit more hearty press for the volume I do.
on September 11, 2017
Gave these as gift. Already have a set. Makes BEST HEALTHY TACO SALADS EVER. BAKED NOT FRIED. EASY AND JUST A WIPE OUT BEFORE PUTTING THEM AWAY. DURABLE COATING OVER STEEL NOT ALUMINUM.
on August 30, 2017
great item ... so easy to clean too!!! it almost looks like it wasn't even used after we take the shells out of them. Bought them for taco salads and they do an excellent job. Would buy some again if the ones I have ever needed replacing, but unless I lose them, they seem like they'll last a lifetime.
on July 26, 2017
I didn't need this for every day use, just occasionally, so it helps. In my personal opinion the tortillas are still a bit thick, so depending on which tortillas I am making, i either apply extra pressure or roll the tortilla to preferred size
on January 28, 2017
Great little press. Easy to use & clean up. Small, so easy to store. Great price through Amazon.
on June 17, 2017
These are very useful to make tortilla bowl out of flat tortillas. Only takes about 10 minutes in the oven. These pas are very easy to hand wash and do not sitck.