HIC Milk Creamer Frother Cappuccino Coffee Foam Pitcher with Handle and Lid, Stainless Steel, 14-Ounce Capacity
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.20 (12%)|
|Brand||HIC Harold Import Co.|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.1 x 3.5 x 6.2 inches|
|Item Weight||9.44 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIC’s Milk Frother creates a frothy rich foam for topping delectable hot or cold beverages in 60 seconds or less, without electricity or batteries
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel and nylon; lid had built-in double-mesh aerator and easy-grip handle; durable and versatile; 14-ounce capacity
- Measure milk into pitcher, place plunger inside and secure the lid, pump handle up and down, about 30-60 seconds, until foam has desired consistency
- Create frothed whole milk, skim, goat milk, hemp milk, almond milk, soy or cashew milk, and other non dairy milk
- Easy to use; more economical than battery powered frothers and expensive espresso machines; top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Bellemain Stainless Steel Hand Pump Milk Frother, 14 oz. capacity
Anself Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Pitcher Coffee Foam Container Milk Cup Espresso Measuring Cups
Stainless Steel Coffee Cup Mug Milk Frothing Pitcher Jug with Lid for Latte Coffee Art for Office Kitchen(600mL)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
HIC’s Stainless Steel Milk Frother easily aerates milk and cream into a thick, rich foam for topping delectable hot and cold beverages. With a generous 14-ounce capacity, create frothed milk for several servings in seconds with very little effort. The lid features a built-in plunger with a double-mesh aerator, much like a French Press, and easy-grip handle on top. No electric required or batteries to replace. More economical than battery powered frothers and expensive espresso machines. Easily froth chilled or warmed milks, from whole milk, skim or goat milk, to hemp milk, almond milk, soy or cashew milk, and other non dairy milk. The milk frothing pitcher, also called a milk foamer, is so easy to use. Simply measure chilled or warmed milk into the frothing pitcher and place the plunger inside, making sure the lid is on securely. Pump the handle up and down, about 30-60 seconds, until foam has desired consistency. To serve, raise the plunger and hold back the milk froth with the lid. Pour the underlying un-frothed milk into beverages, then gently float the foam that remains on top of the beverage. A great addition to specialty coffee accessories, foam transforms fresh-brewed coffee into specialty coffee drinks, like cappuccino, a traditional cafe au latte or festive eggnog latte, caramel macchiato, mocha, Irish coffee or iced coffee. Elevate conventional hot chocolate to peppermint hot chocolate and white hot chocolate, and ordinary to extraordinary, with warm milk and honey or coconut milk chai tea latte, finish craft cocktails, like dulce de leche and mudslides, with panache, and more. Made from stainless steel, HIC’s Milk Frother is durable, versatile, easy to use, and top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cleaning is a breeze! I always do a quick rinse after using and then do a quick soap water wash. It takes just a few minutes to clean and put away. I detest things that hard to clean, and this milk frother was very easy to clean.
This milk frother would make a great gift for a latte lover!
I love that it is completely stainless steel because that means it is travel-friendly! Just toss in you suitcase and no matter where you are in the world you can have a nice latte! I just gave one as a gift to my cousin. She is going to Ecuador for 9 months and was so excited to have one! Everyone is asking her to make a latte LOL!
Would I Purchase Them Again: YES
Did You Find My Review Helpful? If so, I would appreciate it if you clicked yes.
By Sumit Tuladhar on April 3, 2019
After we perfected the method of frothing with this little guy, we couldn't be happier! Makes delicious coffee/espresso even better.
This review is long overdue! I bought my first one 3 years ago and it's still working perfectly. I tried the Kuissential handheld milk frother before that and it worked wonderfully for a few months but then the motor would keep dying (I bought 2, both broke down, and they sent me new ones but both of those broke down too). I was hesitant to try this mostly because I thought it would be too troublesome/tiring to froth the milk manually. But it's simple and makes froth in 20-30 plunges. Better yet, I left my matcha latte on the table for a couple of hours and when I returned the froth was as thick and stable as ever.
How I make it:
I microwave my Silk/Bonsoy soy milk then pour it into milk frother. Plunge 20-30 times. I find that 40-60 (which is recommended) makes too stiff of a froth for me. I like it silkier. Add it to espresso or matcha mixed with water.
Easy to make - makes a great morning ritual or an afternoon treat. I've definitely saved a lot since soy milk is always an additional dollar outside too. I moved overseas and left my first one with my mom and just bought a second one. I love this thing.
1. Get microwave safe mug and put about .5 cup milk in microwave for 45 second sto 1 minute.
2. Immediately add milk to frother and pump handle a out 50 times (it is done at 20 pumps but I love foam). I pumped to 100 once and practically made whipped cream. Hahaha
3. Pour frothy goodness back into same mug that went into microwave.
4. Turn on my nespresso and brew a lungo shot in the mug. While brewing shot, I take frother to the sink, add water and pump up and down a few times to clean...put in dish rack until next time. Cleaning takes seconds and I'm still waiting for my shot to finish brewing.
5. Enjoy my drink even more knowing I didn't spend 5 bucks on my delicious latte!
I also use this milk frother to whip up great hot chocolate for my daughter.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: I've been using this over 2 weeks now... every day.. .sometimes twice a day. I am so impressed with it that I am starting to buy family members one!!
Reviewed in Mexico on August 14, 2020