HIC Hotel Gravy Sauce Boat with Saucer Stand, Fine White Porcelain, 24-Ounces
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIC’s Hotel Gravy Boat for serving hot gravy, broth, and au jus, even sauce and maple syrup, or chilled items, like milk, salad dressing, and more
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; microwave safe for easy reheating and serving
- Perfectly balanced for easy serving; convenient pour spout and easy-grip handle for comfortable use; matching saucer catches drips to minimize mess
- Great for everyday dining, holiday meals, parties, even outdoor entertaining and as hostess gifts
- Holds 24-ounces; durable, versatile, microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item HIC Hotel Gravy Sauce Boat with Saucer Stand, Fine White Porcelain, 24-Ounces
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Sharp Gear||Amazon.com||Giftware Collection||Solecasa||STEVE&WON|
HIC’s Gravy Boat with saucer is versatile as serveware for everyday dining, holiday meals, parties, even outdoor entertaining. Traditionally used for gravy, its generous 24-ounce capacity makes it the perfect sauce boat or sauciere for broth, au jus, sauce, salad dressing, and more. It’s perfectly balanced for easy serving with a convenient pour spout and easy-grip handle for comfortable use. The matching saucer catches drips to minimize mess at the table. HIC’s Hotel Gravy Boat is made from fine-quality porcelain, which naturally retains heat and keeps foods warmer, longer. It’s safe for use in the microwave, so reheats are a breeze. A tradition since 1965, HIC Fine Porcelain Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, and freezer. It’s dishwasher safe, making cleanup easy.
Top customer reviews
I used this baby for the first time this Thanksgiving and it worked wonderful. It held plenty of gravy and worked great for the houseful of family we had. This was a great purchase and I recommend it.
The spoon is a bit small compared to the bowl, but that really isn't a problem.
My only complaint is that there is a pin-sized black dot inside the glaze in the scoop of the ladle. I tried cleaning it for a while before realizing it was stained UNDER the glaze. Of course you can't see it when you're using it for gravy, but I still find myself scrubbing it and trying to wipe it away. It's just a tad annoying.
Otherwise, it's a great dish!