Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HIC Instant-Read Meat Poultry Turkey Grill Thermometer, Shatterproof Face, Stainless Steel and Protective Sheath with Internal Temperature Chart
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.98 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIC Roasting's Meat Thermometer instantly reads internal temperatures to cook meat properly and keep it juicy while roasting to a golden brown outside
- Made from stainless steel; BPA-free plastic; NSF approved; shatterproof face; sheath with recalibration function maintains accuracy without a wrench
- Instantly read temps (0-220-degrees Fahrenheit); protective antimicrobial sheath with safe temperature guide; perfect for beef, poultry, pork, lamb, and game
- Insert pointed end into thickest part of the meat (at least 1.5-inches) without touching the bone and wait for pointer to stop moving (5-10 seconds)
- Ensures food safety in grilling, rotisserie, and slow cooking methods, too; compact for easy storage; temps in Fahrenheit and Celsius; dishwasher safe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
HIC Roasting's Meat Thermometer is an invaluable addition to cooking utensils and chef tools for roasting all types of meat. From beef to poultry, pork, lamb, veal, and even game, using a meat thermometer helps gauge internal temperatures so food cooks properly and remains juicy inside while roasting to a golden brown outside. Ensuring food safety is essential regardless of cooking technique, including roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and slow cooking methods. HIC's Instant-Read Meat Thermometer, with universal temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius and shatterproof face, instantly takes accurate temperature readings (between 0 and 220-degrees Fahrenheit) in as few as 5-10 seconds for precision cooking. NSF approved for added food safety, it features an antimicrobial protective sheath that's imprinted with safe target temperatures for easy reference without flipping through cookbooks and a recalibration function to help maintain the thermometer's accuracy without using a wrench. Easy to use, simply clean the thermometer with a damp cloth before first use. For accurate internal temperature, insert the point of the stem into the thickest part of the meat (at least 1.5-inches) without touching the bone and wait until the pointer on the dial stops moving. Cook foods until the internal temperature is within the safe temperature zone. Great for the electric grill, charcoal or gas grill, BBQ smokers and as a take-along for campfire cooking, too. Made with stainless steel stem and housing, HIC Roasting's Analog Meat Thermometer is NSF approved, durable, and compact for easy storage. Clean with a damp cloth or place in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning. Includes instructions for use and recalibration. Do not use the thermometer over the operating temperature range, subject it to extreme temperature change, or use it in the oven.