- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
HIC Ramekins, Fine White Porcelain Souffle, 4-Inch, 8-Ounce Capacity, Set of 6
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||HIC Harold Import Co.|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
|Product Care Instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIC’s Souffle Ramekins for baking and serving appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and single-serving recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; microwave safe for easy reheating and serving
- Perfect for cheese or egg dishes, souffles, baked cocotte, baked mac and cheese, quiche or creme brulee, and any crisp, cobbler or crumble dessert
- Serve garnish, condiments, and seasonings alongside entrees, even dipping sauce, drawn butter, olives, taco toppings, and more
- Durable, versatile, microwave, oven, broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HIC’s Souffle Ramekins are versatile baking dishes for making and serving appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and single-serving recipes. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler, they’re perfect for souffle and quiche, baked cocotte, mac and cheese, French onion soup, even blueberry crumble, apple crisp, peach cobbler, creme brulee and ice cream. They double nicely as serving dishes for garnishes, condiments, and seasonings, or dipping sauce, drawn butter, olives, taco toppings, and so much more. HIC’s Souffle Ramekins perform beautifully at every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer. These souffles are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Set of 6 Souffle Ramekins.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are larger than typical and I used them for individual chicken pot pies. They're more for main courses than desserts, as they have a large, 14.5 oz. capacity.
You could even use them in recipe preparations (holding various ingredients), or for holding a variety of foods (nuts, dips, etc.) for a party.
I ordered these 14 ounce Souffles, and they were exactly the size I was looking for. I needed them for doing individual Shepherd's Pie and also chicken pies. Waited for them to cool down and froze. As there are 6, that means 3 nights 'dinner for 2' ready for thawing and re-heating. These also are very easy to clean, and stack nicely.
It would have been nice to have a full set of 6 (for extras or drop in guests) but thats ok,I can always buy more later if I want.
Will update my review after I've used them more as to how well they hold up to regular use.
They are a good size and are heavy enough that they don't go sliding all over the place. They bake very well, look nice, and are easy to clean.