Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "HIC Round Creme Brulee, Fine White Porcelain, 5 x ..." and save 34% off the $28.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
HIC Round Creme Brulee, Fine White Porcelain, 5 x 1-Inch, Set of 6
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIC’s Round Creme Brulee for making creme brulee and other desserts, like baked custard, and single-serving recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; sturdy and durable; complements any decor; set of 6
- Specially designed for oven and broiler; beautifully fluted edges bake decorative mini pies, tart shells, mini cakes, mini pot pies and mini quiche
- Doubles nicely as serveware for dipping sauces and condiments; great for individual portions and single-serving recipes, like baked mac and cheese
- Durable and versatile; safe for microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), and freezer; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item HIC Round Creme Brulee, Fine White Porcelain, 5 x 1-Inch, Set of 6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Red Rapture||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.75 x 7.75 x 5.5 in||7.25 x 9 x 4.5 in||—||3.25 x 4 x 2.75 in|
HIC’s Round Creme Brulee Dishes are specially designed for making creme brulee and other single-serving recipes. Creme brulee, meaning burnt cream, is a rich and creamy custard topped with a delicate layer of caramelized or burnt sugar. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), HIC’s Creme Brulee Dishes are the perfect porcelain bakeware for tart shells, mini pies, and mini cakes, or for baked mac and cheese, mini pot pies and quiche. Their beautifully fluted edges automatically create decorative crusts without any fuss. They perform equally well as serveware for dipping sauces and condiments at breakfast, lunch or brunch, holiday meals, party buffets, and for outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine White Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer. It won’t transfer odors, colors or flavors between uses. Dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze. Set of 6 Round Creme Brulee Ramekins
Top customer reviews
Although I don't make creme brulee, I did, out of curiosity, look up what this dessert is and how to make it. This is a very rich an sweet dessert that I feel one of these would hold too much for one person. For both my purposes and for creme brulee, I think that a 3.5"-4" would be better for one serving. Even so, I believe these dishes would be useful for something like shrimp de Jonghe or shrimp scampi appetizers.
Speaking of, the stickers on the top of the ramekin are the annoying kind that tear instead of cleanly coming off! This mean that I had to spend about 20 minutes peeling stickers off of each ramekin and then washing them individually before use. I don't understand why they couldn't simply have put one sticker with the logo, or including a slip of paper instead.
I'm disappointed at the packaging and lack of customer service, but otherwise the other 5 ramekins seem to work fine (so far) for creme brulee.