Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HIC Ice Tray and Mold, Heart, 8 x 4.5-Inches
|Price:||$6.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIC Silicone Ice Cube Tray and Baking Mold for freezing, baking and molding foods and liquids and making DIY crafts
- Made from 100-percent pure silicone; FDA-approved, naturally non-stick, heat-resistant (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), and no fillers
- Tray measures 8-inches x 4.5-inches and features 12 penguin-shaped cavities
- Freeze water, juice or other beverages, bake brownies, cookies and mini cakes, mold butter, spreads, chocolate, candies, even soaps, candles, and more
- Hangs for drying and easy storage; safe for freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher for easy cleanup
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
HIC’s Silicone Ice Tray and Baking Mold brings extra fun and flare to beverages, foods and even DIY crafting. Freeze fun-shaped ice cubes from water, juice and other favorite beverages. This non-stick, heat-resistant silicone mold is a great addition to the classic kitchen for everyday use and to party supplies and bar accessories. Make festively shaped ice to keep peel and eat shrimp, salads and other party foods cold, chill mixed drinks and summer cocktails, mold butter and spreads, and so much more. It’s perfect among baking supplies for making brownies, cookies and mini cakes or candy molds for chocolates and other candy making. Great for people of all ages, especially when baking and cooking with kids. It works nicely as soap molds or for candle making, and other DIY projects, too. Easy to use. Simply fill and freeze, bake or set. To unmold finished items, apply slight upward pressure to the bottom of each shape. This FDA-approved Silicone Ice Tray and Baking Mold measures 8-inches x 4.5-inches and includes a hanger hole for drying and easy storage. It’s naturally non-stick and safe for use in the freezer, oven (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), microwave, and dishwasher for easy cleanup.
Top Customer Reviews
And as for the other 1 that I didn't use yet, I'll be using it for freezing ice for my water bottles. So, nice win-win situation.
It just takes practice.
Unfortunately, this silicone ice tray leaves a white residue on the outside of the ice that then transfers to your water or liquid the moment you put it in your beverage. You can actually see it floating in the liquid the moment you put the ice in. It also imparts an odd-taste to the beverage.
No amount of washing, rinsing, freezing, drying seems to affect it. I stopped using it because I'm not sure what the residue is, I'm unsure if it will have any negative health effects, and it just tastes awful.