HIJONES Men's Stainless Steel Valknut Norse Viking Odin Symbol Ring Warrior Signet Biker Band
- Valknut Norse Viking Odin Symbol Warrior Ring - Engraved with vintage Viking triangle pattern, handmade craftsmanship, high quality Guarantee.
- 316 Stainless steel, environmental-friendly metal, no rust and non-allergenic.
- Measurement - Centre part 23mm(0.9 inches) width; About 15.5g (US size 8).
- Matt finish, smooth inner face and nice luster, bring beauty and much comfort to you.
- Wrapped in a free soft velet pouch, help you store the ring much safer & longer.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why choose 316l stainless steel jewelry?
- 316l stainless steel jewelry does not tarnish and oxidize, which can last longer than other jewelries.
- It is able to endure a lot of wear and tear.
- It is amazingly hypoallergenic. Such advantages make 316l stainless steel jewelry more popular nowadays.
- Got a stainless steel ring/necklace that will last for many years here.
- Item model number : BGNE1007-017
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 10, 2020
- Manufacturer : HIJONES
- ASIN : B08CR7N74C
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Luckily, it (at least this exact ring) is a bit bigger than some so, by luck or a wonderful gesture from the Gods it fits better than any of the other 5 I wear!!!!
IMPORTANT: This ring sports design, detail, and an aspect of dual coloring that I would usually not even entertain wearing, however the result, like all good looking objects or pictures, is an absolute piece of art. One that is far more than just the sum of it's pieces! The superbly rendered Valknuts on the top and sides are very likely the only thing "gold" I will ever wear. Most definitely the best made and cleanly detailed steel ring I've perhaps ever seen!! No Joke! I wear this ring every time I go almost anywhere, often leaving a few of the others I always wear riding or at social events of the Biker community.
Any hardcore, True Odinist or proud Asatru practitioner should look hard at this tough and perfectly sized to be a 1st or 2 nd finger centerpiece ring!
By CKingRN on November 2, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 18, 2019