HIKPRO 20L - The Most Durable Lightweight Packable Backpack, Water Resistant Travel Hiking Daypack for Men & Women
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FOLDABLE - Minimalist Designed, Ultra-lightweight, reduced excess shoulder load, backpack itself weight Only 7.5Oz, making your journey relaxing. It also can be easily folded into a small sandwich size for easy travel.
- ROOMY - 20L Internal Space, Three Zippered Compartments，Keep Things Organized. The main pocket is Large enough to carry what you daily need. Outer smaller pocket great for quick access such as guidebooks and camera. Inner zippered pocket which doubles as the storage pouch is the perfect place for valuables such as cash, credit cards, and passport. Two large sides mesh pockets for water bottles or umbrella. Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping, and shopping.
- WATER RESISTANT - Made with High-Quality Water Resistant Nylon material. Its excellent water-resistant function allows the contents of the backpack to be kept dry for 40 minutes - 1 hour in the rain.
- COMFORTABLE - 20+ Years Experience makes the Most Comfortable Wide Breathable Mesh Shoulder Straps. S-type meets the Ergonomics, and easy to Adjust the length and lock firmly.
- TEAR RESISTANT & MUCH MORE DURABLE - The High-Quality Nylon material used in Hikpro backpacks have more textile threads per unit area, so it is tough and tear resistant.Moreover，double fabric at the bottom, reinforced more than 14 places with Bartack process for Extra Strength. This backpack will last for many years. We offer a Five-Year Warranty and you can buy with confidence.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HIKPRO PACKABLE BACKPACK ( Ultra Lightweight & Ultra Durable)
Never Pay Overweight Baggage Fee Again,HIKPRO Let You Have Lighter Baggage and Bigger Carry Capacity.
IT’S SMALL TILL YOU OPEN IT. Easy to folds into small pocket. You would LOVE you can throw it in your suitcase and have an extra bag without it taking up space.
LIGHT WEIGHT (7.5Oz) AND ROOMY (20 Liter）
Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping
KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED
Three zippered compartments.Main pocket is Large enough to carry what you need. Outer smaller pocket great for quick access.
Inner pocket which doubles as the storage pouch is perfect place for valuables. Two large side mesh pockets for water bottles.
Hikpro Version 3.0 Is Improved to Be Much More Durable
Made with High Quality Water and Tear Resistant Nylon Material Provides long-lasting performance with the lightest weight possible. And Side Mesh Pocket also Uses Enhanced, Resilient Tear-Resistant Material.
Most Durable Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper Avaliable.
Double Fabric At the Bottom for Extra Strength.
Reinforced more than 14 places with Bartack Process at major stress points.
COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO CARRY
20+ Years Experience Makes the Most Comfortable Shoulder Straps. Easy to Adjust the length and lock firmly. The SBS Two-way Zipper go Smoothly.
Color: Army Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerDimensions: Unfold size 18 x 12 x5.5 inches (H x W x D), Compact Size: inches (H x W x D) . Capacity: 20 liters. Weight: 6.5 ounces. *This backpack is Water Resistant，but not waterproof.
3,909 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 3,909 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update traveled to 5 countries overseas and this little pack was perfect! Easily carries two water bottles in outside pockets, and camera, rain gear, jacket, snacks. I'm 5'3" and my DH is 6'5" and we both found this daypack to work while hiking, kayaking and bicycling. We packed it in the morning and could carry a days worth of gear. These are comfortable and did protect the contents in the light rain, but not entirely water proof. When we packed to come home we simply folded up the bag and stuck it in our carry on! So glad we have two of these!
Unfortunately on our first day in the city I was wearing the backpack on I felt one of the shoulder straps pop. The bottom of the shoulder strap where the adjustable strap is located had come unsown. I didn’t use it for the rest of the trip....
Cons: Almost perfect but the drawback of this bag is it has no shape which is fine but the zippers go halfway down the bag. If I had the zippers meet at the very top (12 o'clock) then they would separate and open the bag up with a lopsided load. Lost a few water bottles that way...luckily it wasn't something more important. Ended up always leaving zippers at the side. Mesh pockets are ok, but can also fall out because the bag has no shape. Draw strings or a zippered pocket would be nice.
Overall: Really like this bag. I'll probably buy another one. Just a few improvements would make it perfect but my issues with it can be worked around with careful packing.