HIKVISION DS-7616NI-E2/8P 16CH POE NVR Network Video Recorder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- English Version. ( NO Chinese Version). English color retail Box.
- Could be updated with the firmware any time from the official Hikvision website.
- View your cameras over the internet or through your cell phone with the free software and phone apps
- Easy Plug N Play Design: Simply plug the cables in the back and it will send network data and power to the Hikvision cameras. No seperate camera power supply needed!
- Third-Party network cameras supported, Up to 5 MP Resolution Recording
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Up to 6 Megapixel Resolution Recording
80 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
Supports H.264 and H.264
Synchronous HDMI and VGA Output 1920 x 1080p Resolution
8ch Network Cameras Can Be Connected
Up to 2 SATA Interfaces
Plug & Play w/Up to 8 Independent PoE Network Connections
Supports Network Detection, Including Network Delay, Packet Loss
Alarm and Audio I/O
Compare to similar items
This item HIKVISION DS-7616NI-E2/8P 16CH POE NVR Network Video Recorder
|Shipping||—||$9.16||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||LightInTheBox Home Store||Warehouse Live USA||HD-IPC|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 19 x 11.5 in||15.5 x 17.5 x 5.5 in||11.5 x 19 x 3.5 in||1.8 x 15 x 11.4 in|
Top customer reviews
The only stickler (and loss of one star) is that things like motion detection require that you use an HIKVISION camera (I used TP-Link in some cases, which works awesome - they are actually TP-Link branded, but HIKVISION under the hood).
I paid the same amount for a useless D-Link NVR, drives me bananas ;)
I would recommend this unit for someone who wants to select a mix of cameras. After months of futile frustration with an Avertx NVR, I have a working camera system in one night.
- the Android and IOS IVMS apps work perfectly, just type in the address of the NVR
- Seagate 4TB under normal event/alarm mode in our system lasts 12 weeks
- It can add lots of cameras at once, if you used the same password between the NVR and Cameras it will use that password when you add the cameras (I had my cameras set up 5 months ago and added the NVR later)
- The mobile app will work remotely if you know how to configure port mapping in your home router
Most recent customer reviews