HILLPOW Camera Backpack with Rain Cover, Professional Waterproof Shockproof Partition Compact Bag for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WIDE APPLICABILITY: Dslr Slr Camera Bag for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax ,Samsung and etc
- MAGIC CONSTRUCTION: Adjustable and removable magic taped cushions inside the bag, used as backpack when removing the magic tapes
- CARRYING CAPACITY: 1 DSLR cameras, 2 lenses, flash, and other photo essentials for reference, which depends on what you placed
- DURABLE: Water-repellant nylon, heavily reinforced stitching and expedition-grade harnesses and shoulder straps.
- WATERPROOF RAIN COVER: Attached one black nylon rain cover of the camera backpack would be attached, protecting your camera from the rain.The genuine product with HILLPOW logo and one year warranty with superb customer service! Limited time sale price on, ENJOY NOW!!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Specifications: Flexible and removable partition Rain cover material: waterproof nylon Rain cover Color: Black Internal Color: Red/Orange/Green Dimensions: 10.6""x5.9""x13.8""/27cmx15cmx35cm Package List: 1 * Backpack for SLR/DSLR (Cameras and Other Accessories Not Included) 1* Rain cover for camera backpack Reliable Customer Service: Professional and considering customer service is always available. HILLPOW always takes customer as the top priority and is confident to give you 100% Money-back Guarantee: Quick and easy refund if you are not satisfied with our product.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm sure the rain cover works well to keep water out, but I haven't had to test it out yet. The cover is larger then the backpack itself when it is on, as this doesn't seem to be a specific cover made to conform to the size of the backpack. The shoulder straps aren't long enough to comfortably and easy take the pack on and off. I have a small Canon T3i with three lenses, a flash and various small items. This backpack had just enough room for everything. I would suggest if you don't have a lot of gear for your camera to take this into consideration, but know there isn't much more room for growth.
It has many cool features that make hiking much easier. There is a rubber feet protectors for pavement surfaces and hard tip that is use for trails. It has a snow and mud boot that goes over the rubber boot that prevents the pole from seeping inside the ground.
The poles have locks that secure. They can be adjustable to accommodate your height. I love versatile the poles are for any weather condition. I'm able to get a steady grip while using these. The poles are easy to walk with. I like using them for hiking when I go uphill, curvy paths, or downhill. They have held up nicely even after falling or slipping down. They are small enough where I can collapse them to fit them in my backpack. I would highly recommend these poles to anyone wanting to put less stress on their hips and knees.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I received this product at a discount for my unbiased, honest review, test and opinion of the product. I am in no way affiliated with the seller or company.