Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

88%
12%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 9, 2012
I wanted a comprehensive book on Hinduism that was easy to understand and covered a lot of ground. This book has so much knowledge and as a westerner who had no experience with this particular religion it helped me to understand what the core of this way of life is about. I'm so grateful to have found this book. Now I realize I identify with the mindset of a culture from the other side of the world.
on September 17, 2011
I've always been interested in all different world religions, and most especially Hinduism. I truly enjoyed this book! It was informative, and a fun and fast read. Perfect for those who are interested in learning about Hindu, and don't know too much about the religion to begin with.
on February 2, 2015
I just couldn't get into this book...it was too "peppy" for my taste. I like my information straight, not filled with boosterism. Try Gavin Flood's An Introduction to Hinduism if you want a deep, insightful and objective book on this important religion.