|Memory Speed||4500 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Radeon HD 7750|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1 GB|
HIS H775F1GD Radeon HD 7750 1GB (128bit) GDDR5 Displayport HDMI DVI (HDCP) PCI Express X16 3.0 Graphics Cards
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PCI-e 3.0Support Armed with the latest PCI-e 3.0 bus design maximizes performance by delivering double bandwidth per lane of PCI-e 2.x.
- Game Better & FasterWith full Microsoft DirectX 11.1 support, the card is ready for next generation DirectX games. Equipped with AMD HD3D technology, you can enjoy a stereo 3D experience in the latest 3D games.
- Sounds BetterOutput protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required, heightening the sense of reality!
- Enjoy HD BeautyWith Full HD 1080p support, the card delivers high quality 1920X1080 graphics, enabling seamless full-screen video playback. See HD, hear HD and feel HD
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What it lacks in fans and power it makes up for in performance! The card works perfectly on start-up, I even used the software that came with it after start up just to ensure it was properly connected and not missing anything. The software disc also worked like a charm and the card was running in easily ten minutes. The card runs cool and quiet, I had the side of my PC off to ensure fan was running and it was silent, fan worked as well. Card has one DVI port, HDMI port and a Display port. I'm only using the DVI at this point. It's also fits a PCI x16 3.0, pretty standard.
I have tested this on some older games (Dawn of War, Civilization 4 etc), obviously handled it without issue. But the big one here is Guild Wars 2.
Been running guild wars for about a week now pretty heavily, the card stays quite and cool. I have max settings on, except one shaders setting on medium because I actually prefer a dull look over hard highlights.Read more ›
No second power source from PSU to use
Has iTurbo (safe overclocking tool for card)
Not as noisy as my old graphics card was
Easy installation of the card, no special tools needed but a screwdriver.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have these for 4 years now... Still alive and kicking. Playing Fallout 4 on medium settings. One of the best brand i bought so far.. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jawn
Great video card, would have bought another if I could.Published 16 months ago by Satisfied Customer
Very good card for those interested in upgrading their PC. It's powered by the PCie slot. My machine with a measly 430W power supply had no problems running it. Read morePublished 24 months ago by A
It starts 5 month ago once in awhile it blackout, so I have to shut off my pc and reboot,
but farther it getting worse, now it blackout almost every day, some times... Read more
If you don't quite have the money for an upper tier card this is a great choice, especially if you have a lower end psu in your desktop. Read morePublished on February 28, 2014 by Wayne Conley
very good product, excellent quality and very nice product q is a real worth buying I recommend nice nice nciePublished on January 27, 2014 by Miguel