- Brand Name: HIS
- Model Number: H465F1GHA
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Graphics Coprocessor: Radeon HD 4650
- Graphics Card Ram: 1
HIS Radeon HD 4650 1 GB DDR3 HDMI DL-DVI (HDCP) AGP Video Card Retail (RoHS) H465F1GHA
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 320 stream processing units, 128-bit memory interface, Dual mode ATI CrossFireXTM multi-GPU support, Built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
- The ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series graphics cards performs 3 times to that of generation1 of GPUs and deliver a cinematic gaming experience
- Accelerate your PC with the ATI RadeonTM HD 4650 GPU and get the dedicated graphics memory to handle graphics-intensive activities
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) for Blu-rayTM and HD DVD frees up your CPU for other tasks so you get the ultimate visual experience
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 support: ATI RadeonTM HD 4600 series GPUs offer full support for the new DirectX 10 and DirectX 10.1 API
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
This is a game card and also has audio that goes with it. Had to manually install a
compatible audio/sound/game driver from windows XP driver data base to get the "found new hardware" popup from comming up each time of reboot.
No COD4, Ghost Advanced 2, Splinter Cell DA, ect. downright unplayable.
Fan died and card burnt in 6 months, nice. Replaced with ice4670, the ice is just as bad, horrible, choppy, freezing display.
Card was outperformed by my tweaked x1950, absolutely no comparison to the HD3850, it runs about like a early x800. Pretty lame these days.
HD650watt, 50A single rail. P4 Hyper-Threader 3.06G, 2048 mem. 18 process at idle, game machine from birth.
Avoid this card, its now famous for failing quickly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's been 4 years and it's still going. Though it's really outdated now and probably can't handle most new games, you have better choices out there.Published 8 months ago by rawr its alan
When I bought this, it was the best out. Now it isn't so impressive....Published 23 months ago by Chaddy Mac
the only good one I can find left. AGP graphics card slot feature is a dying motherboard breed and will be totally gone in about a decade-decade half. Read morePublished on April 12, 2014 by Ron K
Does not work in Windows 7 32 bit, at least with MS-7021 motherboard. Driver disk that came with it could not be recognized by my dvd drive (every single other disc I have ever put... Read morePublished on March 10, 2014 by Matthew R. Scheaffer
It preforms quite well, except when it comes to connect to an HDMI monitor or TV. Be sure to test your display before buying this card.Published on October 21, 2013 by Boris Montoya