- Hardcover: 774 pages
- Publisher: U. S. Government Printing Office (1991)
- ASIN: B001GUP9RC
- Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.1 x 2.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,804,577 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A HISTORY OF THE RECTANGULAR SURVEY SYSTEM Hardcover – 1991
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Anyone involved in the restoration or investigation of land boundaries established under the GLO should have a copy on hand, but it is also a well written history on its own.