Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 2, 2014
I will have to write another review down the road since I have only tried this once. I bought this based off of other reviews. My biggest worry was the jittery and anxious feeling. I can't stand that but since others really raved about it I gave it a shot. I had breakfast first, then waited about 30 minutes. Once I took it, it hit within 5-10 minutes and I was a little bit worried because I had the typical heart racing, anxious feeling. Within 5 minutes they were gone. I had a small meal for lunch, and felt EXTRA full. It's hard to explain because I had so much energy and worked out, but it wasn't in a way where I felt like I was bouncing off the walls. I hope it continues to stay this way!
on August 14, 2015
Great Product taken with the HIT PreWorkout. You can feel the burn an sweat dripping from you.
No jitter effects.
I take it twice a day once in the morning at 4:15am with the HIT PreWorkout then I head over to the gym at 4:30. Then I take it alone at 1pm.
Slowly but surely I am seeing results.
Fast shipment
Great product
Will definitely be buying it again from now on.
on September 4, 2017
It's been a great addition to my diet.
It can make me feel a little sick, make sure to take it with a meal, or a smoothie, shake, milk... Something to coat your stomach to prevent feeling a little queasy.
on November 26, 2015
Great product! All day appetite suppression and just the right amount of energy to get you through the day; without jitters or an upset stomach. I'd highly recommend. I'm down 3 lbs. the first week and feeling fantastic!
on January 3, 2016
been using this supplement for 90 days and I have really seen a difference in my energy and focus. It's more than a fat burner. My mood has been effected as well. I do not seem as irritable as normal.
on May 12, 2014
Gave me energy. Didn't feel jittery. I would highly recommend this product. I plan on buying more HiT supplements in the future.
on March 13, 2016
I was a little worried about trying this weight loss product as I have had some unpleasant side effects in the past with similar products. However, I did not have any side effects with this supplement. I believe it gives me more energy and helps me keep my weight under control. I have lost around 10lbs with managing diet and exercising 3 days a week. I think this product is definitely helping!
on April 17, 2015
I have only been taking for 3 days. 2 capsules on a rest day, and 3 on a gym day and this is a great product! I already see a change in my appetite, and I have the energy while I am at the gym and while I am working to be productive. After lunch I am not dragging, about to fall asleep. I plan on cycling this after two weeks for the exchange of the Diva Preworkout. I hope it is as great as this product. I would highly recommend to anyone!!
on March 9, 2016
So far so good. I've been taking one pill a day for 2 weeks. If you drink coffee you make want to avoid drinking more than one cup. Love the energy and decrease appetite! Yes I would recommend to a friend...
on July 6, 2015
LOVE these... not a hug energy rush but for sure an appetite suppressant