Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 28, 2016
Women's Igniter has been exactly what I've needed to get back in the gym & get back on track! I can't do the fat burners as they leave me anxious & nauseous feeling but this pre workout has given me the exact kick I need. I've been also taking Slimvite - Full Spectrum Multivitamin (with Beauty Complex) & Weight Loss Support for Women, Designed to be the The Perfect Once Daily Women's Multi-Vitamin, 60 Capsules in the mornings as well & the combination has helped me lose weight! I'm down 7 pounds this month & my workouts keep getting better and longer. I just need 3/4 scoop of this stuff in my shaker & I'm ready to make it a great one.

I don't really do a ton of weights but this even helps me have that extra "pep" during my cardio and my zumba class. The flavor is quiet pleasant & it's very easy on your stomach. Two very big pluses in my book.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 22, 2016
I have been using HIT Igniter Supreme preworkout for women for about a year and LOVED IT! But this last order that I received was one nightmare after another...including Amazon canceling it without telling me and then after ordering it again it was late. Then to top it all off this last order had different labeling (they have now changed the product to the one I revieved) and the product is NOT the same. The product with the skull image is fantastic, this one with the pineapple is HORRID. The outside rim of my container was full of sticky residue. I didn't let that bother me too much because the added seal was firmly in place. Then I mixed and drank it and it tasted completely different and the powder was very gritty and did not dissolve at all. This has never been the case before. To top it all off I inspected the ingredient list and discovered there is no Creatine Monohydrate in the pineapple container formula. I'm not sure what is going on. I truly hope this is an old version and not a new one.... If it is in fact old, it has to be at leaste a year old (no date on the container) which is a whole separate negative issue.... I'm very disappointed. I went directly to HIT Supplements website and ordered directly through them with free shipping.

Update- My order from HIT arrived, same pineapple packaging .... I'm not happy. There was nothing on their website to indicate they changed anything. I will be contacting them today. Right now it looks like I need to find a new Prewirkout brand.
review image
on August 20, 2016
Let me begin with this product does not work. Before taking this a while back I took green tea capsules that were all natural and definitely gave me the energy. I decided to switch over to preworkout to try something different and see if I get more results or changes. I am not a body builder or fitness model. I workout everyday if not 6 times a week, Ill do weights along with some cardio. When first taking this product I was hesitant so I started small and noticed nothing, went up to a full scoop, still nothing, did 1.5 scoops and still nothing.
If you really want the energy do not get this pre workout. If it works for you then im glad but I do not suggest it. I wish I could of gotten my money back for the product I was that dissapointed.
on February 28, 2017
Makes you REALLY itchy! I think I work-out more just because I'm trying to get rid of the itchy sensation than it actually giving me any real energy. But, it DOES make me workout so.....
on January 4, 2016
I bought this because I was looking for something to help me get through my afternoon workouts. I specifically wanted something that was, like the old deodorant commercial, "Strong enough for a man, made for a woman".

This is my first experience with a PreWorkout, so I had only heard what to expect but had no personal experience to go on. To me, the taste is great. I've had some powders of various sorts that were awful to chug down and this is certainly not one of them. I really like the taste. Unfortunately, it did not give me the boost I was looking for. I ended up going with another brand in the long run (less tasty but more effective). I'll finish this one because I get a small boost of energy but it does fade before I'm finished at the gym.

I will also add that I'm an endurance athlete, so my workouts are definitely on the long side. If you are someone who needs a little boost to get you through an hour, this may be your stuff. If you spend 2+ hours at the gym like I do, you may need to find something else.
on April 9, 2017
After reading reviews on people not getting the pictured product I was so disappointed that I got it. However I like the taste despite what some people said about the product that I got. Even though it isn't the one pictured. I wish I had gotten the one I wanted though.
on June 12, 2017
This is yucky too. But tolerable yuck. I can drink it down and follow up with water. Or super-dilute.
I don't feel the difference after using it, so I won't continue. I'm done spending money on supplements and whatnot. If they taste like garbage and have no effect, it's just a waste of money. And your tastebuds will thank you too.
on September 8, 2015
I'm half way through the bottle and I haven't seen any boost in my energy whatsoever. I get this weird numbness in my arms 10 mins after i drink it then it goes away after few minutes. Worst thing is the nausea I get which lasts for up to 3 hours. It doesn't look like a legit product at all. Don't waste ur money
on October 24, 2016
Tastes very bad!!
on April 24, 2017
Awesome pre-workout! Used it for an entire summer and really amped me up before going to the gym. Was super satisfied with this purchase. Pina colada flavor is good