Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 13, 2015
Great pre-workout!
- No jitters (this is a review specifically of the no caffeine version)
- Best pump I've ever had (some of that might be attributed to my creatine), but with high rep ''over-training'' on this, your body will feel tighter than 64 paratroopers crammed into a C-130, you feel like your muscles are trying to burst out of their fascia, and you don't want to stop training. I accidentally lost track of time, and was chasing the pump- I ended up staying in the gym for 2.5 hours.
-No creatine mono-hydrate filler BS (buy your own, so you can dose it properly)
-No caffeine, those two ingredients removed means that you don't have to deal with the typical fillers in Pre-workouts, buy yourself some Jet alert Caffeine pills (100 mg, I take 1-2 with the preworkout), or Caffeine anyhydrous (I'd probably use 100-150mg of the anhydrous), and you have exactly how much caffeine you wanted

*Note* Common side effect:
After about 15 mins my skin starts to tingle (for those who aren't familiar, this is a very typical side effect of Beta-Alanine, which is the main ingredient responsible for your pumps), most people have repeated feedback of some sort, it doesn't really last that long, and it doesn't hurt you in anyway unless you can't stand it (I usually rub my towel on my face, and back of my neck, and that usually takes care of it).
on December 16, 2015
The first time I took it, I only took maybe 3/4 of a scoop after looking at the ingredients. I was awake and in a good mood all day. The next day, I did a heaping scoop...about 10 minutes later my ears started itching. Then burning. The tingle is intense, but the benefits outweigh the wackiness. I actually like this more (or maybe about the same) than MP Assault. Both are great, in my opinion. I switched to these because they stopped manufacturing VPX Liquid Clenbutryx, which I had taken on and off for years. I really like being able to meter my dose using an oral syringe, but this stuff will do.
The one gripe I have about this product is how it mixes. It's a very fine powder, but when mixed, it tends to settle...moreso than if you dropped sand in a glass of water. I've never seen anything like it.
IT'S GOOD. BUY IT.
on July 27, 2015
Just recieved my Hit non-stim preworkout and am really happy with. This is my first non-stim pw. I have a high tolerance to most pw's and I really felt the effects of this one. I love the tingle sensation it gives, hits very hard and fast and makes you want to throw weight around. Really hyped me up and gave me lots of focus and helped push through the hard reps. Lasted through an hour workout no problem. An awesome non-stim product.
on July 28, 2015
I am really impressed with this supplement. I've tried them all and was looking for a pre-workout with no caffeine or stimulants ( I drink enough coffee). This is a great fit as I've felt more alert at the gym in the afternoons and don't have the crashing feeling after. Also, it doesn't have any artificial dyes in it and is clear when mixed (but also a little grainy). Overall, solid all around. Wish the tub and serving size was bigger though.
on July 8, 2015
Blood work showed high cortisol so i was looking for a product stimulant free(yes if you have high cortisol due to stress Caffeine is your enemy)so i decided to give this a try .After 15 minutes you can already feel the blood pumping faster and might get your ears and face feel a little itchy because of that .I love how gives me that push to start a good workout and i will buy it again
on September 19, 2016
I don't drink caffeine so I was looking for a pre-workout that worked well for me and boy does it work! I get a significant energy boost before my workouts and find myself hopping around to music in my headphones without even realizing it.

The only "downside" is the tingling feeling I get through my extremities and sometimes tongue. You know that tingly feeling your appendage gets after it has fallen asleep that almost feels like pins and needles? I get that pretty much each time I drink it, but it's a very subdued version of that, nothing too uncomfortable and I actually kind of like it.
on April 21, 2016
This is a great product. The only reason I'm giving it a one star is because I opened the jar and the pre-workout was no longer a pouder. The powder had clumped together and was almost like rock candy and it wouldn't be mixable anymore. I bought this product in Oct 2015 it is now Apr 2016, the expiration date is Jul 2017. I've had the jar in a cupboard where it doesn't get too hot or cold. I don't know how often this happens, I was almost finished with the product and it works great.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 28, 2016
I've used a few Hit preworkout types and flavors and this one is fantastic. Boost of energy but what I notice most is the mental focus it brings. Yes like others say it can cause an itch after you take it and it starts to kick in. But as soon as I start my workout it's gone
on May 17, 2014
very focused and full of great working out energy with no jitters i landscape too and after i worked out for a hour in the morning i still had energy all day very good clean supplement. ( I take one heaping scoop)
on August 14, 2014
It really works. Could feel it the first time I used it and could feel my body getting tighter after workouts. However, as someone else said, it made me itchy. On the back of my neck, and between my big and second toes. VERY weird. I guess I need something else, just because that's kinda creepy. It's disappointing because it really works!
55 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.