|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||824-614|
|Manufacturer Part Number||824-614|
|CAPA Certified||DOT Certified|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
HJC 824-614 CL-17 Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black, Large)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell; Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Anti-Scratch Pinlock ready Faceshield (HJ-09) New 3D design provides 95 percent U.V. protection; Side shield lock mechanism for a ultra-secure seal; For ultimate Anti-Fog system add a optional Pinlock insert (sold separately)
- RapidFire Shield Replacement System; Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System; Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool Moisture-Wicking Interior; Fully removable cheek pads and liner; Anti-Bacterial Fabric; All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
HJC FG-17 Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black, Large)
Bell Qualifier Street Helmet (Solid Matte Black, Large)
HJC Solid Mens CL-17 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet - Matte Black / Large
HJC Solid Adult CS-R3 Street Motorcycle Helmet - Matte Black / Large
HJC 582-614 IS-17 Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black, Large)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Black Hills Moto||MxMegastore||Central Florida PowerSports||Amazon.com|
|Color||Matte Black||Matte Black||Solid Matte Black||Matte Black||Matte Black||Matte Black|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Safety WarningDOT Certified
Legal DisclaimerMeets or Exceeds FMVSS 218 Safety Standards (DOT Approved)
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell. Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology - Anti-Scratch Pinlock ready Faceshield (HJ-09) New 3D design provides 95 percent U.V. protection. Side shield lock mechanism for a ultra-secure seal. For ultimate Anti-Fog system add a optional Pinlock insert (sold separately) - RapidFire Shield Replacement System. Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal. - ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System. Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. - SuperCool Moisture-Wicking Interior. Fully removable cheek pads and liner. Anti-Bacterial Fabric. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes - Meets or Exceeds SNELL and D.O.T. Standards Note Sizes 3XL-5XL D.O.T. approved only.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 140 dollar snell rated helmet, incredible value for money.
- Very comfortable padding.
- Decent quality colored visor options.
- Locking visor.
- HJC logo comes off (it's a sticker).
- Top air vents operable with gloves on.
- Very sturdy chin strap, lots of padding on it too.
- Lots of visor positions.
- Left side visor tab(versus middle on some, yuck). Operable with non-throttle hand.
- Comes with breath box.
- Metal mesh exhaust vents.
- Scratches very easily (matte version)
- Bottom vent difficult to operate with gloves on.
- No chin curtain.
- Inside chin has space and Velcro for extra padding, but is not supplied with the helmet.
- Due to lack of chin curtain and chin padding, wind gets up in there. Nice on hot days, really bad on cold ones.
I'm learning to ride a motorcycle and this is my first motorcycle helmet and, not going to lie, I felt overwhelmed by the number of choices. I chose this helmet because a friend of mine, who is a gear head and whom I trust, purchased this helmet for himself. I measured my head and, despite the reviews complaining of sizing issues, purchased the helmet that matched the HJC sizing guide. It arrived on time, and I couldn't wait to put it on. It was very tight that first time, so tight I even wondered that first day whether I had gotten too small a size, but at my wife's advising, I decided to give it a couple more days to break in. I wore it a few times while watching Netflix to get used to the feel and finally got to take it for it's maiden ride as a passenger on the back of another friend's motorcycle. During this ride, he wore my other friends HJC helmet just to compare to his cheap Walmart helmet. "A helmet is a helmet" he said. "Why should I pay more?" At the end of this ride, I had no more doubts. There was almost no wind noise and the ventilation was very cooling. I could actually feel the air hitting my head through the vents. The fogging, which I thought might be a problem, was not an issue at all out on the road, and at times, the helmet was so comfortable, I hardly noticed I was even wearing it. Another interesting thing, though, happened at the end of this ride. My friend I had rode with, who had the cheap Walmart helmet, promptly went into the house, logged in to Amazon, and purchased an HJC helmet for himself. As it stands, in my group of six close friends, four of us now own this exact model HJC helmet, and my wife has requested that I purchase this helmet for her when I'm ready to put her on the back of my bike.
My advice, buy this helmet with confidence.