Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: X-Large|Color: Matte Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on July 31, 2016
Overall: A great helmet, as long as you know what you're getting. Works well in warmer climates.

Pros: The modular design is wonderful. Being able to flip up the front at a light to get some air or take a drink is great, and it allows more air than just raising the visor. The padding is comfortable, especially after a short break-in period for the cheek pads. The helmet is DOT rated, and quite comfortable. Works well with my straight-arm sunglasses.

Cons: I found the fit to be slightly smaller than described. According to the HJC website I should wear a Large, bordering on XL. I ordered the XL and actually find it to be just a tad bit tighter than I'd like. That said, it fits safely, and it won't go flying off my head. My only other complaint is that, for a headset meant to go with Bluetooth devices, the recesses are quite cramped. I had a really hard time finding a place for my Sena speakers to sit without being crushed into my ears. Finally, after much trial and error, I was able to place them far enough forward and down to make them comfortable. However, because of where they sit and the limited space for mounting the velcro to attach them, they're barely held in place. It seems to me that a true full-face versus a modular full-face would probably not have this issue.
on April 6, 2014
This helmet suits the purpose, it works great. The optional bluetooth chamber works well and the helmet sounds great. Though, I doubt any helmet will reduce and cancel all the noise from the road. The fit of the helmet is great and the durability is excellent. Why spend hundreds of dollars on expensive lines when this one does the trick for a far better price. Save the money and buy HJC.
on March 29, 2017
This helmet is perfect for my melon. It fits and I appreciate its functionality. The visor operates smooth as butter as does the chin guard making this a modular helmet. The vents are surprisingly functional. It gets just enough air in there to keep the visor from fogging up. You could actually feel the stream of air coursing across the top of your head and making its way out of the exhaust vent. Only issue I have is the chin strap is a bit on the tight side. I am going to fix that with a quick release latch buckle anyhow. Will give me a quick on/off and easy lock/unlock with gloves on. All in all, great helmet. Side note, I added my Interphone F5 Bluetooth receiver to the helmet and it interfaces amazingly well with the helmet. The control body mounts perfectly and the boom mic sits exactly where it needs to be. I have made phone calls with this helmet doing 65+ MPH and people on the other end do not even know I'm on a loud pipe H-D bike traveling at such a loud rate of speed. I've been told I sound like I'm in a quiet room. Enjoy.
on October 7, 2016
This helmet is GREAT! I love this helmet! Yes it is a little louder than some helmets I have tried, but I REALLY like being able to lift up the face piece when it is super hot out, or I am stuck at a particularly long light, or in bumper to bumper traffic. I am not a huge fan of all the loud noises anyway while out on the freeway, so I usually have some headphones in, just to muffle the sounds. With those in, the tiny bit of wind noise you get in the helmet gets muffled so much you barely even notice! The fit was perfect (ordered the same as my old helmet that I bought at a brick and mortar shop - XL). Recommended this to several friends and family, many of which have all purchased it as well and all have loved it! Thank you!
on March 6, 2017
This is a nice helmet but the fitment guide is not for everyone. According to the sizing chart I wore a xl but knowing that couldn't be correct I ordered a 2xl. It was still too small for comfort. After a couple months I ordered the 3xl and it fits better. I've read that hjc is for sqaure heads and I have a cone shaped head.Other than that I love this helmet and it I couldn't find it locally in cycle shops.
on April 3, 2016
Helmet is soundly built and fits excellently! I have a huge head, this was the first brand that said if "you have (they give fitted hat sizes and head measurement ) of such and such a size, then this size helmet is your fit" and it was! Tried four other brands and their sizing sucks! Very happy with my helmet.
on April 17, 2017
High quality helmet but does not feel right for round heads, I had a hard time looking down and to the sides. There is so much room between my chin and the helmet I can fit my hand in between. I was going to return it but the seller wanted to charge 60% restocking fee and I have to pay to ship it back and I totally disagree to the restocking fee and shipping. The helmet is great but it is not for everyone
on May 14, 2015
Its a good helmet I just wish it came with the Bluetooth
on March 25, 2016
Fit like it should . I like it. I wished Bluetooth meant it came that way
on September 25, 2016
I sent back another name brand helmet that I felt was cheaply made before ordering this one. My only real complaint is not with the helmet is I've got a 6-8 inch beard and the helmet wants to rip it out (I think it's teaming up with my wife) fit is great visibility is very good. I can't wait to get a Bluetooth setup in it, I imagine it's a pretty easy install.this helmet is well made. I would recommend it