Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on July 31, 2016
Overall: A great helmet, as long as you know what you're getting. Works well in warmer climates.

Pros: The modular design is wonderful. Being able to flip up the front at a light to get some air or take a drink is great, and it allows more air than just raising the visor. The padding is comfortable, especially after a short break-in period for the cheek pads. The helmet is DOT rated, and quite comfortable. Works well with my straight-arm sunglasses.

Cons: I found the fit to be slightly smaller than described. According to the HJC website I should wear a Large, bordering on XL. I ordered the XL and actually find it to be just a tad bit tighter than I'd like. That said, it fits safely, and it won't go flying off my head. My only other complaint is that, for a headset meant to go with Bluetooth devices, the recesses are quite cramped. I had a really hard time finding a place for my Sena speakers to sit without being crushed into my ears. Finally, after much trial and error, I was able to place them far enough forward and down to make them comfortable. However, because of where they sit and the limited space for mounting the velcro to attach them, they're barely held in place. It seems to me that a true full-face versus a modular full-face would probably not have this issue.
on April 17, 2017
High quality helmet but does not feel right for round heads, I had a hard time looking down and to the sides. There is so much room between my chin and the helmet I can fit my hand in between. I was going to return it but the seller wanted to charge 60% restocking fee and I have to pay to ship it back and I totally disagree to the restocking fee and shipping. The helmet is great but it is not for everyone
on March 6, 2017
This is a nice helmet but the fitment guide is not for everyone. According to the sizing chart I wore a xl but knowing that couldn't be correct I ordered a 2xl. It was still too small for comfort. After a couple months I ordered the 3xl and it fits better. I've read that hjc is for sqaure heads and I have a cone shaped head.Other than that I love this helmet and it I couldn't find it locally in cycle shops.
on May 25, 2017
The fit was a little snug I'm glad that I got the 2X. My last HJC helmet I got an XL and that one was really tight. The Bluetooth for only fits really one model and it's really expensive so the port is pretty much a useless feature. But it does have easy access to install speakers inside and just run a cord to the back or to your phone.
on April 3, 2016
Helmet is soundly built and fits excellently! I have a huge head, this was the first brand that said if "you have (they give fitted hat sizes and head measurement ) of such and such a size, then this size helmet is your fit" and it was! Tried four other brands and their sizing sucks! Very happy with my helmet.
on March 29, 2017
This helmet is perfect for my melon. It fits and I appreciate its functionality. The visor operates smooth as butter as does the chin guard making this a modular helmet. The vents are surprisingly functional. It gets just enough air in there to keep the visor from fogging up. You could actually feel the stream of air coursing across the top of your head and making its way out of the exhaust vent. Only issue I have is the chin strap is a bit on the tight side. I am going to fix that with a quick release latch buckle anyhow. Will give me a quick on/off and easy lock/unlock with gloves on. All in all, great helmet. Side note, I added my Interphone F5 Bluetooth receiver to the helmet and it interfaces amazingly well with the helmet. The control body mounts perfectly and the boom mic sits exactly where it needs to be. I have made phone calls with this helmet doing 65+ MPH and people on the other end do not even know I'm on a loud pipe H-D bike traveling at such a loud rate of speed. I've been told I sound like I'm in a quiet room. Enjoy.
on March 25, 2016
Fit like it should . I like it. I wished Bluetooth meant it came that way
on May 14, 2015
Its a good helmet I just wish it came with the Bluetooth
on September 25, 2016
I sent back another name brand helmet that I felt was cheaply made before ordering this one. My only real complaint is not with the helmet is I've got a 6-8 inch beard and the helmet wants to rip it out (I think it's teaming up with my wife) fit is great visibility is very good. I can't wait to get a Bluetooth setup in it, I imagine it's a pretty easy install.this helmet is well made. I would recommend it
on June 21, 2015
Exactly as advertised, comfortable, but it does have a lot of wind noise