Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Color: Matte Black|Change

on July 1, 2016
First of all I have a large head, I need a XL size helmet, I wear size 7 3/4 for my hat, which equates to 61-62cm. Now on my motocross helmet it fit me perfectly, but after purchasing a couple motorcycle helmets with a shield i've noticed they were a lil too tight on my head. Now I am willing to break in any tight fitting helmet, but I was getting cranium pressure that didn't feel right. When I first received this helmet, it was also a tight fit, but no cranium pressure, i'm guessing its because they design their helmets for people with a round head instead of an oval shaped head (top down view). The helmet is also SNELL and DOT approved (I think this is the best value for a SNELL approved helmet, this is actually the only ONE that was approved by both SNELL&DOT and still under $200!), looks very clean and awesome, plus the decals in the front and back are removable if you want an even more cleaner look. If do not want to go XXL, but want to find a helmet that actually fits, buy this one with confidence!
on April 8, 2017
This is my very first motorcycle helmet. In the research I had done online, this was a perfect starter & a great price. It was about $30 cheaper, and it fits great. Tried to find a barely used on on offer up, but for this brand at this price, and having prime, I couldn't beat this deal. I received it the next day after I ordered it. To lift up & down the visor, it does stick a little, but just needs to get broken in. I love that matte black, very cool & classic. I feel very safe & well protected. Very happy with this purchase.
on April 12, 2017
This is an awesome helmet. The visor opens with a little difficulty but it's such a great deal, and literally the ONLY helmet that fits my big head. I'm 6'3" and 350lbs. with a huge circumference head and this worked for me. Rode over 120 miles and no problems.
on May 15, 2017
I have always been satisfied with HJC Helmets and this one did not let me down. The helmet arrived as described, defect free and of high quality workmanship and materials. The vents work as designed and are easy to use. Shield replacement is easily performed and requires no tools. The Matte finish has no scratches or blemishes - the helmet looks amazing. My head size is 23 1/4 - I ordered a Large helmet and it fits perfect. The interior provides a soft snug fit with plenty of protection. This is my 5th HJC helmet to date and I'm sure it will not be my last.
on August 12, 2017
Praise be to GOD that I have not tested this product. However, I do feel safe with the Helmet, it still fits very well after (500 miles, rough guesstimate) The airflow is good enough that the shield will stop fogging while moving (Pensacola, Florida; super humid). It is rated SNELL and if I could find one complaint it would be that if you carry the helmet by the strap, please make sure that it is buttoned, it slipped out of the bracket once, so while riding, please make sure that the strap is buttoned. Also, please take into account that I am a new rider. I cannot compare to a another brand, with that being said, I had a 30 min ride to destination (A), then a 45 min ride to destination (B), then a 45 min ride to the house with in the span of 3 hours. No neck fatigue or soreness.
on July 22, 2016
I upgraded from a HJC CS-R1 to this after my motorcycle accident on 6-16-16. My helmet saved my life, so I know the quality isn't a issue. It took a seriously brutal double hit. Unfortunately, the helmet was discontinued, so I went with this after many reviews. Based on the manufactures size chart, I went with a medium. I am borderline small/medium according to the chart for this helmet. My old CR-S1 was a medium, other reviews listed this helmet as running a bit small. I am glad I went with a medium, as it was very snug. Perfect fit after it broke in. A small would have been way to tight. The quality is amazing, best ventilation I have had yet. I have had no issues with fogging, however I have a pin-lock lens just in case! This helmet for me, was much more quiet. For the price, you will not find a better helmet.
on May 29, 2016
What a great helmet for the price! I wear a 7 1/4 hat and this was a little tight at first but broke in nicely. It has plenty of vents and the shield pops on and off very easily. Comes with a soft cloth bag. The chin strap could've been made more comfortable but its not bad for the price.
on October 5, 2016
Very nice helmet for the price, especially being Snell approved. Mine is a little tight on my cheek bones. Didnt find the wind noise to be terrible like some have.
on November 11, 2015
This helmet is a tremendous value. Snell and DOT certification at a very reasonable price. I hear a little whistling through the vents at times and it's not the quietest motorcycle helmet I've ever owned but I would definitely buy this model again.
on March 11, 2017
Excellent helmet. I've ridden for decades and worn many helmets and this one really impressed me with the fit and quality. I'm very pleased.