|Model||HJC RPHA-10 Helmet|
|Item Weight||5.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Origin||Korea, Republic of|
|Item model number||0801-0135-04|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0801-0135-04|
|CAPA Certified||DOT Certified|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
HJC Helmets RPHA 10/RPS 10 Helmet (Matte Black, Small)
|Price:||$364.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Max air-flow top vent; variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) fiberglass; super lightweight shell is designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- RapidFire shield replacement system; simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- Optically-superior Pinlock-prepared 2D flat-racing shield; our innovative center one-touch open/close locking system is designed for an extremely secure seal
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System; full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item HJC Helmets RPHA 10/RPS 10 Helmet (Matte Black, Small)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Matte Black||Solid Matte Black||Black||Matte Black|
Max air-flow top vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent. Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) fiberglass: Super lightweight shell is designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. RapidFire shield replacement system: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. Optically-superior Pinlock prepared 2D flat-racing shield: Our innovative center one-touch open/close locking system is designed for an extremely secure seal. "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside of our advanced wind tunnel have resulted in absolute smooth air flow both inside and outside. The reward is low wind resistance and maximum ventilation.
Top customer reviews
I ride a 2013 Ninja 636 and over 200 Km/h wind noise still muffles most of the engine's noise.
Other than that it's a good helmet though.
This RPHA feels like I'm riding in a car compared to the Scorpion. I can't even hear the engine on my VFR on the highway - just a quiet rush of wind. The fit is absolutely perfect for my head and feels a lot more secure than any of my other helmets. The frame itself seems smaller and I feel a little more tucked in in this one (not sure how else to say it).
If I can make one minor gripe, it would be that the edge of the anti-fog shield seems to fall right in my line of sight when I'm riding most of my motorcycles. Riding straight up on the Harley it isn't a problem, but on my CBR and VFR it's right in the way. I have to shift the helmet up just a bit or raise my head up a bit more. It also seems to refract light a little more with the anti-fog shield in. I may just take it out, but the helmet does fog up almost right away without it.
All in all a great buy, and an awesome value at around $300 at the time of my purchase.