Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: Matte Black|Size: Large|Change

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on April 14, 2017
We read the advice to order a size larger and it worked out well. These are snug helmets, but comfortable.
on March 15, 2017
GOOD COMPANY AND PRODUCT..
on March 12, 2017
Nice helmet, but when using corrective glasses its a tight fit with the 3/4 shield down, shame I like the options.
on February 8, 2017
Comfortable in winter/summer, sized it according to the website and it fit great. Can't say how it is in a crash since it didn't happen yet but really comfy in everyday driving. Has weight to it but won't hurt your neck.
on February 7, 2017
I really like this helmet so far. For me the sizing chart was spot on. At first it seemed a bit snug but with a few uses was very comfortable. The internal sunglasses feature is very convenient and the mechanism works well, even with gloves. I would definitely recommend this helmet for those wanting an open face feel with the option of a face shield.
on January 24, 2017
Very nice helmet but it fell off my bike and a part of the shield that keeps it on the helmet broke. When I contacted HJC they told me to buy the parts from a supplier. I expected better and used to dealing with companies that stand behind their product. I have many helmets for different riding conditions but I will not buy an HJC again. This has no reflection on Amazon, just HJC.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2016
great quality, I have received many compliments on this helmet. Very rich wine color.
on November 6, 2016
Great visibility with full face protection.
on November 2, 2016
Comfortable, good fit, no spots that poke or rub, I love this helmet
on October 20, 2016
Have been using this helmet for over a year now. Fits well, doesn't make me look like a mushroom, has good ventilation. Very happy with this purchase