|Model||Solid Men's IS-Cruiser Helmet|
|Item Weight||16 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 10.8 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||COMINU053143|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0824-0135-06-HH|
|Vehicle Service Type||cruiser|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HJC Solid IS-Cruiser Half (1/2) Shell Motorcycle Helmet - Matte Black / Large
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item HJC Solid IS-Cruiser Half (1/2) Shell Motorcycle Helmet - Matte Black / Large
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chrome World||Longhorn Moto||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Voss Helmets||Accessories International, Inc.|
|Color||Matte Black||Black||Flat Black||Flat Black||Matte Black||Solid Matte Black|
Lightweight Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell. Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Integrated smoked sun shield deploys easily. Plush and moisture-wicking Nylex interior with removable and washable anti-bacterial liner. Nylon strap D-Ring retention system. DOT Approved.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
1. Nice color and texture
2. Light weight and great padding
3. Strap feels great and buttons up the slack
4. Wind screen is perfectly clear
1. Chrome rivets around the helmet look odd specially on flat black color
2. Helmet wobbles at 60mph with and without the bike shield
3. It gets super hot and the vents do nothing. The vents are large at a glance but if you look closely the actual hole is about 2mm.
4. The windscreen needs to be a little darker
5. Takes some time to get used to the vision distortion due to the curvature of the shield, maybe because I use glasses
6. The sound of wind is too loud I guess it's due to the fact that the helmet goes over the ear.
I'm going to 3D print some fins to eliminate the wobble other than that I'm satisfied
The first run with the adjustable smoked face sheild down proved it's value because within the first 5 minutes a bug splattered right in the middle of the sheild. Looking through the the sheild looked just like a car's windshield! Glad it was on the sheild and not on my face.
HJC is one of only a very few manufacturers that make helmets large than 2xl.