Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on February 1, 2012
I anxiously waited for this product as my previous steamer died last weekend. I was sceptical since there were no reviews, but it was 1200w, (more power, more heat, more action)& only $30, I took the gamble. My only regret is that I didn't have this unit last weekend when we were cleaning up after renters. This unit has amazing power and steam, I'm buying two more for my daughters. Be careful filling, if it's not cool the water you pour in boils on impact. The unit does get quite warm but with extra hot steam I expected that. If you need to get the job done this little guy will really help out!
I just re-read the product description and it now states 1000w, so I went to check my unit and it clearly states 1200w. I don't know if the current item is 1000w or 1200w. My review is based on the 1200w model.
22 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2014
Takes a while to heat up and must be cooled off before adding more water. Overall I'm pleased but it's not as powerful or as fast at heating as my Luna steam mop that detaches and can be used as a handheld. It doesn't work that great on built up soap scum on the tub...you know that icky build up under the soap and shampoo bottles. It works great at disinfecting plush toys and furniture though.
on February 28, 2013
nice item i love it and enjoy it the service was good and on time like they told me that i would receive it
on March 14, 2012
I bought this one because the reviews were pretty good and the price was great! I used it to first clean some spots on my carpet one night. Woke up the next morning and my carpet spots were completely gone! It even removed the tough stains from my dogs throw up that I had tried to clean before with carpet cleaner. Since than I've used it on my kids clothes, shoes, toys, etc. It gets the tough stains and smells out! Great buy and very easy to use!
on March 24, 2012
Wanted something to clean the interior of my car and my tile floor in the bathroom where the hairspray gets on it, it works like a charm!
on June 8, 2012
My shipment arrived on time. When I opened the box, the steamer was just thrown inside with no packing material. I looked it over and I didnt see any damage. I used about 1 or 2 weeks later. It worked really well I was impressed. A full tank lasted a long while until my project was finished. I purchased to clean the window wells of my home. It worked great once I got used to the steamer.

I was cleaning the window in the bathroom, when I finishes I still had some steam left, so I tried it on a hard water stain on the sink that I have had for years. To my amazement the stain started flaking off. I was very happy.

It is a handy tool, happy with the purchase
on June 9, 2012
This is an amazing little machine. I'm not sure what I expected, but this exceeds my expectations. It is very powerful! I purhcased it mostly to use cleaning and disenfecting my toilets, but I also use it to clean the showers, sinks and spot stain/disenfect the carpet. It is easy to use and works great - very much worth $30.
on October 10, 2012
Handheld Steam Cleaner

wonderfull for cleaning ,dust off screens,grease off grill,dirty tile in bathroom,kitchen appliances,including oven works just as it should.
on August 10, 2012
this product works great for my recent bed bug problem.... this unit has the power that gives you the confidence. with 275 degrees at 1200w. the destription mis-reads 1000w which means more for you... so super hot that it set off my smoke alarm in that room... lol
on November 24, 2014
Very disapointed, machine heats up to the point can't use it, does not generate steam to do anything, steam does not come out of hose when conected, should have known better, but then again what can be expected for what I paid, does not deserve not even one star