Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 2, 2014
We have two small kids and found that this humidifier helps them breath at night. The missing start is due to the fact that it does emit an ultra fine white "dust" that collects on everything around the house. Annoying, but not a deal breaker for us, our kids health is more important than and dust-residue concern. Also we had it working every single night for months, until we decided to check if they would sleep without it, and given the more humid winter climate we noticed we did not need the humidifier as much. we'd buy it again if needed.
on April 17, 2013
So we bought this for my 4 month old baby who has been having bloody noses at night; our doctor recommended buying a humidifier for her and this is the one we chose. For the price we paid, its good. The thing you have to remember with this one is that it has no filter. I don't know how it "cleans" the air but it does work. The big thing with it having no filter is that if you use regular tap water the things in the room might have a layer of dust or something on them. I don't exactly know how to describe the stuff that the humidifier leaves behind but it does. You can feel it whenever you touch something in close proximity of the humidifier.
When you first open the box, you notice a couple tablets in the box. They are suppose to go in the cap and it is suppose to put a scent into the air. They only last for maybe a couple hours. The tablets disintegrate quickly.
Overall, If you are looking for a cheap buy this would be it. It works great and I haven't had any problems with it yet. It ran probably 24 hours a day on full blast for 3 months straight.
on January 28, 2013
I like everything about this unit, except the tank is a bit difficult to hold and carry once it's filled. It works very well, so far!
on January 7, 2013
I and my husband love it, it has helped us sleep like babies....or better actually. Helped cut down on the dried out sinuousness.
on May 11, 2013
I bought this humidifier because I already own another one of these in a similar model and I really like it. I cant say the same for this one. It spits water all over the counter and is noisy. I placed it on my kitchen counter and I can hear a humming sound in the bedroom about 25 feet away. The other model I own has a moveable nozzle for positioning the mist. This one doesn't. I wish I had sent it back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.